Acroprint ES900 Electronic Time Clock
Advanced multi-function side printing time recorder, time stamp or numbering machine
The full-featured ES900 time recorder can be used to support time and attendance, job costing, and document control and is designed for a professional office environment.
ES900 at a glance
- Reliable ? The ES900 maintains the correct time when the power is out, thanks to internal battery backup. With the optional Ni-Cd battery pack, the clock remains fully functional (up to 200 punches) even during power outages.
- Accurate ? A built-in perpetual calendar automatically advances the date and smoothly handles Daylight Savings Time adjustments. You can even set the ES900 to accept correction pulses from a master clock.
- Versatile ? The ES900 easily supports a variety of time and attendance or document control applications, with over 300 print configurations, including 13 preset messages in your choice of six languages and an option for automatic consecutive numbering.
- Flexible ? This time recorder offers automatic, semi-automatic or manual print operation and left or right hand print to accomodate virtually any time card, document or form. The handy clear window in the cover makes it easy to align cards and documents perfectly every time.
- Smart ? For payroll or time and attendance applications, I-Mark, the optional "irregular" mark, identifies early and late punches to speed up time card calculations and improve payroll accuracy.
- Secure ? Your clock''s programming is protected with a user-selected four-digit numeric password. Your program cannot be changed without your knowledge.
- Convenient ? Using the optional Signal Control PC Board, the clock can sound an internal tone or control an external buzzer, bell or horn to signal the start and end of shifts.
Set it and forget it
Set the ES900 time clock once and forget it. It never needs resetting, thanks to internal battery backup. With the Ni-Cd battery, the clock remains fully functional (up to 200 punches) even when the power is out! The built-in perpetual calendar automatically advances the date and smoothly makes Daylight Savings Time adjustments. The clock can optionally be set to accept correction pulses from a master clock.
Easy to use
The easy to read LCD display indicates the date, time and day of week. Cards and documents are easy to align, thanks to the handy clear window in the cover. The ES900 works with right or left hand time cards ? or any document from thin onionskins to thick card stock ? with quality printing every time.
Flexible print options
This easily programmable time clock provides automatic or manual print operation. Over 300 print configurations are available: selectable hour format (12 or 24) and choice of standard minutes, tenths or hundredths and even seconds, or consecutive numbering (up to eight digits with up to nine repeats). It includes thirteen optional preset messages (RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, CFMD, FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGIN, APR?D, CMPL?D) in your choice of English, Spanish, German, French, Italian or Portuguese.
Optional signal control
With the addition of the optional Signal Control PC Board, the clock can be programmed to sound a tone to alert employees of the start and end of their shift. Using a relay box, this signal control board can be connected to an external buzzer, bell or horn ? ideal for larger workspaces.