Casio 140-CR Small Business Cash Register
The 140CR''s user-friendly compact body with its understated black finish looks great anywhere. Equipped with security and other advanced functions, it offers all the convenience small and mid-sized retailers require.
- Antimicrobial keyboard conforms with ISO 22196 standard
- Easy time and date setup
- Flashing approproate input for time and date setting when needed.
- Powerful department functions
The 140CR features 20 departments with five keys using four shifts. Popular items can be registered to a large department key for ease of use, and others to a regular-size key to categorize item registration. Removable key caps can be used to customize the description of keys.
- Effortless tax programming for up to 4 tax rates.
- Add-in and Add-on tax system makes all tax operations simple and fast.
- Support for up to eight cashiers
- 120 PLUs
- Up to 120 items can be programmed with unit prices for quick and accurate registration. LinKing to a department makes it possible to categorize item sold.
- Mode Key
- Mode key provides secure registration control.
- Calculator mode
- Simply turn the mode switch to gCALh and you can use the 140CR as a calculator.
- Three ways to tender payment
- Payment can be made by cash, charge, or check, providing shoppers with the flexibility necessary for their individual lifestyles.
- Four types of reports
Four different types of reports are available to provide information on sales: a financial report for a quick check of your sales during business hours, a periodic report for a specific period of sales, a PLU report for up to 120 items, and a general control report for departments and all other functions totalizers.
Variety of Sales Reorts
- General control Z (reset) report
- Financial X (read) report
- Periodic Z (reset) report
- PLU Z (reset) report
- Journal or receipt printing selection
- Received on account/Paid-out functions
- Error correction
- Refund mode for recording of the returned goods
- Percentage and discount amount
- Non-Sales and non-add code entry
- EURO function
- Battery backup for memory protection
- Time and date display
- Lockable cash drawer
- Security system
- Multipurpose feature tray as standard
Includes our standard 2hrs of programming service for up to 5000 items, if you have a specific request please email or fax your programming info with your order # located in subject
Purchase of Programming Assistance includes our standard 2hrs of programming
service for up to 5000 items (PLUs). If you have any specific requests,
please email or fax your programming info with your order # located in
subject. Email: email@example.com or Fax: 1-201-768-1948. Please
feel free to call us with any questions.
Programming is required in order to have the cash register operate with the second drawer.