Calculated Industries Scale Master II-6130 - World''s Best Digital Blueprint Take-Off Tool; 7.2 x 1.6 x 0.6" (182 x 41 x 15 mm) Size, 1.9 oz. (54 g) Product Weight (product only with battery), 0.025" (0.635 mm) Wheel Resolution, Celcon Polymer Wheel Composition, Two 3-volt lithium (CR-2430) batteries (included) Power, 400+ hours usage Bat. Life, 5 min. Auto Shut-off, 12 keys; soft-touch silicone rubber Keypad, 44 pp.; 5.0 x 2.5" (127 x 64 mm).User''s Guide, High-impact ABS hinged case, 32-130 deg. F (0-55 deg. C) Operating Temperature.
For Construction Estimators, Contractors or Anyone Who Works with Blueprints
Thousands of construction pro''s use the Scale Master II to bid faster and more accurately. Now it''s time for you to gain the competitive edge, and perform take-offs with speed and confidence! Instantly double-check plans. Transfer data directly to your PC & estimating program (with optional PC interface). Cut estimating errors and improve profits.
- Perform instant linear, rectangular area and volume take-offs
- 91 built-in scales
- Custom scales, for plans that are reduced/enlarged
- Small, lightweight and totally portable (fits in your pocket)
- Use it like a pen--just roll and measure!
- Easy-to-read display reads measurement in feet/inches, metric & other popular dimensional units
- Convert between scales & dimensions
- Calculate rectangular areas/volumes (LxWxH)
- Built-in counter!
- PC Interface (Interface Kit Sold Separately)
- User''s Guide
- Protective Soft Case
- Long-Life Battery
What It Does
The Scale Master II professional digital plan measure helps you:
- Dramatically Cut Take-Off Time
- Speed Estimates
- Improve Profit
- Reduce Errors
- Improve Crew Productivity
Unlike "old fashioned" scalers or rulers, the Scale Master II is a digital and multi-functional device. Yet, it''s highly accurate, portable, and easy-to-use! Our newest model contains 91 architectural, engineering, map & metric blueprint scales, simpler & enhanced features, and even PC interface capability-- to help you estimate like a pro! It''s an "all-in-one" take-off tool.
- User Accuracy
Based on how accurately you roll (or start and stop). Error factor approx.2-4%. Highly accurate for estimating.
- A Total of 91 Built-In Scales
With 50 imperial (feet-inch) and 41 metric, there''s a scale for almost any plan.
- Small, Lightweight and Totally Portable (Fits in Your Pocket)
Even bring it with you to the field!
- Perform Instant Linear, Rectangular Area & Volume Take-Offs
Use it like a pen--just roll & measure! Align the white line on the red wheel to the starting point, and roll!
- Rolls-in Distances in Either Direction
Accepts dimensions as fast as you can accurately roll them in either direction and with either hand. Measures regular & irregular linear distances, or odd shapes.
- Easy-to-Read Display
Reads your measurement in feet/inches or metric.
- Multiple Dimensional Units for Maximum Versatility
Select your favorite measurement units: decimal feet, feet-inches, decimal inches, yards, millimeters, meters, kilometers--including square and cubic formats of each.
- Convert Between Scales & Dimensions
If dealing with more than one scale or dimension.
- Custom Scale
Eight (8) user-set custom scales. Perfect for scaling faxed or out-of-scale plans. Calibrates to any plan and then stores that scale for future use.
- Calculate Rectangular Areas/Volumes (LxWxH)
Just roll & enter length of room, then width & instantly calculate square footage. Or put in Memory to accumulate total square footage.
- Subtract, Constant & Counter
Lets you subtract if you roll too far. And lets you count items (e.g., studs, outlets, etc.) & accumulate in memory. Constant (+K) key allows you add or subtract a constant value to the distance measured. Great for "drops" and add-ons.
- Durable and Portable for Field or Office Use