Casio TE-2000 Cash Register
The Casio TE-2000 is well balanced intermediate cash register. Many features found on higher cash registers can be found on the TE-2000 but at a cost that reflects lower cost models. For instance, a full size metal cash drawer with media slot, alphanumeric receipt and journal printer, and the ability to interface with a scanner makes the TE-2000 a very attractive register.?
A 2-station, 14 lines per second, silent and wide 58mm printer offers the option of using the built-in auto cutter or tear bar to generate a customer receipt. The printer also includes drop-in paper loading and graphic and watermark logo printing for professional presentation of customer receipts.
- Two-Line Operator Display
- New Multi-Tray Drawer.
- 8 dots/mm high definition thermal printer
- Max 14.0 lines/second quick and quiet printing
- Built-in Graphic logo
- Built-in, selectable Watermark logo
- Journal compressed printing
- Double-height printing
- Quick and easy drop-in paper loading
- Two lines of main display
- Upper line: 8-digit, 14-segment alphanumeric display
- Lower line: 8-digit, 7-segment numeric display
- Pop-up rotary customer display
- Easy character setting by predefined alphanumeric keys
- New stylish, heavy-duty metal cash drawer 5B/5C
- 2000 scanning PLUs
- 96 departments
- 12 characters descriptor
- 50 groups
- 40 clerks
- Scanning items added in REG or PGM mode
- 6-line logo, 5-line commercial/bottom messages
- Four tax tables
- Food Stamp
- PC communications -program uploading/downloading
** PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT OFFER PROGRAMMING ASSISTANCE ON THIS REGISTER. CASIO DOES NOT OFFER FREE PROGRAMMING ASSISTANCE ON THIS REGISTER. WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO SELL YOU THIS CASH REGISTER AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE BUT IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROGRAM THIS REGISTER YOURSELF YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY A CASIO CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN TO COME ON-SITE FOR A FEE**
Purchase of Programming Assistance includes our standard 2hrs of programming
service for up to 5000 items (PLUs). If you have any specific requests,
please email or fax your programming info with your order # located in
subject. Email: email@example.com or Fax: 1-201-768-1948. Please
feel free to call us with any questions.
Programming is required in order to have the cash register operate with the second drawer.