** PLEASE NOTE: THIS UNIT IS NON-RETURNABLE. WE DO NOT OFFER PROGRAMMING ASSISTANCE ON THIS REGISTER. CASIO DOES NOT OFFER FREE PROGRAMMING ASSISTANCE ON THIS REGISTER. WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO SELL YOU THIS CASH REGISTER AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE, BUT IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROGRAM THIS REGISTER YOURSELF YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY A CASIO CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN TO COME ON-SITE FOR A FEE**
Casio TE-4500 Cash Register
The Casio TE-4500 cash register replaces the TK-7500 model with many more features and easier programming. Some outstanding features include a tiltable 5.2 inch wide color LCD screen with 2 lines x 16 characters and a 1 line numeric display offer the operator a clear view of transaction information. Use 5 selectable colors for the LCD backlight to illuminate the operator to fit the customer''s environment. A scheduler function makes it possible to switch the backlight color, price levels and automate your report printing at different times of the day or week.
A full flat spill resistant 106 PLU keyboard distinguishes the TE-4500 from the TE-3000 cash register. The flat keyboard configuration caters to the hospitality industry as generally more keys are required then standard raised key cash registers.
A 2-station, 14 lines per second, silent and wide 58mm printer offers the option of using the built-in auto cutter or tear bar to generate a customer receipt. The printer also includes drop-in paper loading and graphic and watermark logo printing for professional presentation of customer receipts.
- Keyboard Flat, 106 Programmable PLU Keys
- Operator Display 16x2 VFD alphanumeric + 1 line numeric 10 digit numeric customer display
- Customer Display 1 line numeric
- Printer Thermal Alpha-Numeric, 14 lines per sec.
graphic & watermark printing
commercial and trailer messages
- Paper Roll 58mm x 80mm(D)
- Cash Drawer Large 5 bill/5 coin metal cash drawer w/ lock and removable cash till
- Memory 512K standard, expand to 1.5MB Flash ROM 2MB
- Memory Protection 48 hour full charge protects memories for approximately 90 days
- Back-up Battery Rechargeable battery
- Operating Temperature 32~104F
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 16"(W) x 13"(H) x 17¾"(D)
- Weight 35 lbs.
Purchase of Programming Assistance includes our standard 2hrs of programming
service for up to 5000 items (PLUs). If you have any specific requests,
please email or fax your programming info with your order # located in
subject. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 1-201-768-1948. Please
feel free to call us with any questions.
Programming is required in order to have the cash register operate with the second drawer.