The Dynamo 320ST is a strip cut shredder with 28-31 sheet feed capacity, 11.25" throat, 16 fpm speed, 1/8" shred size and 41 gallon waste volume. The Dynamo 320 shreds CC's CD's and DVD's. Additional features of the 320-ST include Auto Diagnostic Recording System, Auto Jam Resistant, Auto Stop, LED indicators, and all metal gears.
1. Auto Jam Resistant (Utilizing Feed Level Indicator Eye) - Capacity display (LEDs) shows level of sheets being fed
into shredder throat. Green, Yellow and Red LEDs indicates each feed load’s conformance to shredder’s specs.
2. Auto Jam Reverse – If paper starts to jam Reverse mode activates preventing the jam.
3. Auto Stop - Activates when shred cutting action is completed.
4. Auto Stop - Shredder will not start if cabinet door ajar or open.
5. Auto Stop - Insert paper and when the batch is shredded cutters cycle for a few seconds and stops.
6. Auto Cutter Cleaning Signal - Signals need to activate Auto Clean of cutter head to ensure specified feed capacity.
7. Auto Clean - Reverse action cleans shred debris from the head and rejuvenates the cutter.
8. Auto Wave Protection - Electronic wave interception devise.
9. Auto Power Saver (Energy Saving Mode) - After ten idle minutes shredder switches to standby.
10. Auto Diagnosis Recording System (Patented) - Records shredding time, number of auto reverse cycles, and quantity
of pages shredded (a use and maintenance assist).
11. Lubrication Signal - Manual LED flickers after 30 minutes of actual cutting time -(Lub required if not an AL model.)
12. Environmental Anti-Pollution Devise (Patented) - Waste rack holding devise locks bag to bottom of cutting
mechanism increasing cabinet’s capacity for waste. Prevents fine dust and chips from escaping into work area.
13. Optical Start Sensitivity - Recovery Mode (Patented) - Recoups sensitivity when optics can’t detect fed paper.
14. Manual Start - Shreds small pieces of paper and undetectable films.
15. Manual Safety Switch - Back up to on and off pad. Located on right corner of right side panel.
16. Manual Reverse - Cutter runs in reverse for three seconds, stops and returns to AUTO mode.
17. Highly Durable Cutters (Patented) - Unique design to ensure prolonged sharp life.
18. Metal Geared Motor Drives - Provides greatest power and strength contrasting other standard belt or chain designs.
19. Continuous Duty Motors - Eliminates constant shut downs while waiting for motor to cool and reset.
20. LED Indicators - Auto, Manual, Stop, Reverse, Door Open, Full, Start, Reverse, functions.
21. Safety Protection Design - Provided by height of cabinet and six inch depth of blades below cutter throat entrance.
22. Automatic Lubricators not utilized with Straight Cut (ST) shredders
23. Shred Size – 1/8” ( Security Level 2)
24. Sheet Feed Capacity / Feed Width – 28-31 pages depending on paper weight. / 11.25 inch feed throat width.
25. Waste capacity - 41 gallons.
26. Cabinet size with casters – 23.6 x 19.7 x 37.8”
27. Power - Standard three prong commercial, 115 volt 15 amp plug for standard outlets.
28. Assembly and performance compliance - All models assembled in USA and /or TAA compliant.