The Dynamo 430CC is a cross cut shredder. The Dynamo 430 has a 30-34 sheet feed capacity, 12.25" throat, 27 fpm speed, 5/64" x 19/32" shred size and a 64 gallon waste volume. It shreds CC's CD's and DVD's. Additional features of the 430-CC include Auto Diagnostic Recording System, Auto Jam Resistant, Auto Stop, LED indicators, and all metal gears. Also available with Auto Lubricating Feature (CCAL).
1. Auto Jam Resistant (Utilizing Feed Level Indicator Eye) - Capacity display (LEDs) shows level of sheets being fed into
shredder throat. Green, Yellow and Red LEDs indicates each feed load’s conformance to shredder’s specs.
2. Auto Jam Reverse – If paper starts to jam Reverse mode activates preventing the jam.
3. Auto Stop - Activates when shred cutting action is completed.
4. Auto Stop - Shredder will not start if cabinet door ajar or open.
5. Auto Stop - Insert paper and when the batch is shredded cutters cycle for a few seconds and stops.
6. Auto Cutter Cleaning Signal - Signals need to activate Auto Clean of cutter head to ensure specified feed capacity.
7. Auto Clean - Reverse action cleans shred debris from the head and rejuvenates the cutter.
8. Auto Wave Protection - Electronic wave interception devise.
9. Auto Power Saver (Energy Saving Mode) - After ten idle minutes shredder switches to standby.
10. Auto Diagnosis Recording System (Patented) - Records shredding time, number of auto reverse cycles, and quantity of pages
shredded (a use and maintenance assist).
11. Lubrication Signal - Manual LED flickers after 30 minutes of actual cutting time -(Lub required if not an AL model.)
12. Environmental Anti-Pollution Devise (Patented) - Waste rack holding devise locks bag to bottom of cutting mechanism
increasing cabinet’s capacity for waste. Prevents fine dust and chips from escaping into work area.
13. Optical Start Sensitivity - Recovery Mode (Patented) - Recoups sensitivity when optics can’t detect fed paper.
14. Manual Start - Shreds small pieces of paper and undetectable films.
15. Manual Safety Switch - Back up to on and off pad. Located on right corner of right side panel.
16. Manual Reverse - Cutter runs in reverse for three seconds, stops and returns to AUTO mode.
17. Highly Durable Cutters (Patented) - Unique design to ensure prolonged sharp life.
18. Metal Geared Motor Drives - Provides greatest power and strength contrasting other standard belt or chain designs.
19. Continuous Duty Motors - Eliminates constant shut downs while waiting for motor to cool and reset.
20. LED Indicators - Auto, Manual, Stop, Reverse, Door Open, Full, Start, Reverse, functions.
21. Safety Protection Design - Provided by height of cabinet and six inch depth of blades below cutter throat entrance.
22. Automatic Lubricator – Option available on model (430 CCAL).
23. Shred Size – 5/32 x 1-19/32” (Security Level 3).
24. Sheet Feed Capacity – 30-34 pages depending on paper weight.
25. Feed Width - 12.25 inch feed throat width.
26. Waste capacity - 64 gallons.
27. Cabinet size-with casters - 24.8”w x 24.8”d x 42.9”h.
28. Power - Standard three prong commercial, 115 volt 15 amp plug, for standard outlets.
29. Assembly and performance compliance - Assembled in USA and /or TAA compliant.