SAM4s - Samsung ER-920F Cash Register
The SAM4s ER-920F is a affordable, full featured, commercial grade electronic cash register. Great for small Cafeterias, Quick Service, Concessions, Ice Cream / Frozen Yogurt Stands, Hamburger Sandwich, Pizza, Coffee Shop, Bakery, Deli and Bars. Preset PLUs facilitate fast and accurate registrations. With 150 key locations, the flat, spill-resistant keyboard can easily accommodate large menus with preset keys for each item. Single printer models are best for receipt-only or journal-only applications. If you choose a single printer model for printing receipts, you can record your journal electronically in the registers memory.
- 150 key position flat keyboard support 100 or more PLU locations.
- Single 2.25" High Speed Drop and load thermal receipt printer
- Electronic Journal without a traditional journal printer can save or print an electronic sales journal. Electronic journal is available on all models, allowing you to quickly search and investigate transaction-level information.
- Full Size 5 Bill / 5 Coin Cash Drawer with Media slots
- Up To Approximately 2,000 PLUs That Can Be Accessed Directly Through Individual Keyboard PLU Keys Or Indirectly Through The PLU Look-Up Keys
- Automatic Tax Computation For Up To 4 Rates Or Tables
- 10 Media Keys: Cash, Check And Up To 8 Charge Keys
- Up To 99 Group Totals
- Up To 50 Clerks/Cashiers
- Graphic Bitmap Logo
- Condensed Journal
- Compulsory Cash Declaration
- Hash PLU Status
Operator Display||2-Line Alpha-Numeric Backlit Liquid Crystal Operator Display|
Customer Display||9-Digit LED pop up pole |
Printer Type||Seiko LTPD245 Thermal 22 Lines per second|
Paper Width||2-1/4" (58mm) Paper|
Dimensions||15-3/4"W x 11-13/16"H x 17-3/4"D|
Product Weight||24.76 lbs.|
Shipping Weight||30 lbs.|
Power Requirements||120V AC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz|
Power Consumption||Approximately 25 Watts|
Operation Temp||32°F - 104°F|
Humidity Range||30% to 80% RH|
Memory Protection||Full Charge For 24 Hours Will Protect Memory For 90 Days|
Purchase of Programming Assistance includes our standard 2hrs of programming service for up to 5000 items (PLUs). If you have any specific requests, please email or fax your programming info with your order # located in subject. Email: email@example.com or Fax: 1-201-768-1948. Please feel free to call us with any questions.