Formax AutoSeal FD 1200 Folder Sealer
The FD 1200 AutoSeal offers a user-friendly low-volume solution for processing one-piece pressure-sensitive mailers. Combined with a laser printer and pressure seal forms, the FD 1200 creates secure, mail-ready pieces.
The clearly marked fold plates and drop-in feed system provide easy set-up and operation, right out of the box. With a compact desktop design and processing speed of up to 35 forms per minute, the FD 1200 is ideal for an office environment with low volume applications. Features including the ability to process 14? forms, and an integrated catch tray enable operators to complete daily processing jobs with ease.
Built with proven Formax technology, the FD 1200 is an economical solution with the quality and reliability you have come to expect from Formax.
- Speed: Up to 35 pieces/minute
- Clearly-marked fold plates
- Processes forms up to 14" long
- Integrated catch tray
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in top feed system produces dependable feeding of forms
with no paper fanning required
- Compact Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation
- 14? Form Length Capability: Flexibility
to process forms up to 14? in length
- Fold Types: Folds Z, C, Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half and custom folds
- Integrated Catch Tray: Provides neat, sequential stacking of processed forms
Pre-Marked Popular Folds: Makes changing fold type or form size quick and easy
||Up to 75 forms 24# (90gsm)
||Up to 35 forms per minute
||Up to 10,000 forms per month
||Up to 8.5?? W x 14? L (216 W x 356 L mm)
||FD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz
||11.6? L x 14? W x 14.5? H (294 L x 356 W x 368 H mm)
||55 lbs (25kg)|
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
Factory Direct Warranty Support
- Standard 90-day factory-direct warranty, including phone support and depot service.