Formax AutoSeal FD 1400 Folder Sealer
The FD 1400 AutoSeal offers a user-friendly low-volume solution for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers.
The clearly marked fold plates, control panel, and drop-in feed system provide easy set-up and operation, right out of the box. These features, combined with a sleek desktop design, make the FD 1400 ideal for processing documents in an office environment with low volume applications. With a speed of up to 60 forms per minute and the added capability of processing 14" forms, the FD 1400 enables operators to complete daily processing jobs with ease.
Built with proven Formax technology, the FD 1400 provides an economical solution with the quality and reliability you have come to expect from Formax.
The FD 1400 handles a variety of pressure seal forms up to 8 1/2? x 14? including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices. Pressure seal mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form.
Dependable & Powerful
The FD 1400 is built with proven Formax technology. Heavy-duty steel construction offers the dependability and power expected of a larger unit in a smaller package. With a processing speed of up to 60 forms per minute, operators can complete daily jobs in no time.
Pressure Seal Solution
The AutoSeal® FD 1400, combined with a laser printer and pressure seal forms, creates a secure, time saving and efficient solution for paper processing.
Easy to Install & Easy to Use
Right out of the box, the FD 1400 is easy to install and operate within minutes. Simply set your folds according to the clearly marked settings on the fold plates, load your forms using the drop-in feed system, press start and you?re on your way. A conveniently located LED indicator lights up notifying the operator when a cover is open, the paper is out, or a fault occurs.
Factory Direct Warranty Support
The FD 1400 comes standard with a 90-day factory direct warranty** that includes phone support and depot service. The following optional on-site services are also available:
- On-site installation and training only (one visit), by our local provider.
- On-site installation, training and 90-day warranty by our local provider.
- Service Contract providing preventative maintenance and on-site support
after the 90-day warranty. (On-site installation and training not included with
service contract but available separately.)
- Speed: Up to 60 pieces/minute
- Duty Cycle: Up to 10,000 pieces/month
- Three roller top feed system
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in three roller
feed system produces dependable feeding of
forms with no paper fanning required
- Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation
- 14? Form Length Capability:Flexibility to process forms up to 14? in length
- LED Indicator:Notifi es an operator when the power is on, a cover is open, the paper runs out and if a fault occurs
- Fold Types: Folds ?Z?, uneven ?Z?, ?C?, half folds and custom forms
||Up to 100 Sheets 24#
||Up to 60 sheets per minute - based on 11? ?Z? fold
||Up to 10,000 per month
||Up to 8.5" W x 14? L
||120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
||24? L x 17? W x 13? H
|Certifi cations: ||UL applied for|
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity and aligns forms for proper feeding
Factory Direct Warranty Support
- Standard 90-day factory-direct warranty, including phone support and depot service
- Optional on-site services available
* Will not process 14? uneven ?C? forms, or uneven ?Z? forms with an address panel less than 3 inches long.
** 90-day factory warranty begins at time of shipment to customer.