Formax FD 402P3 Three-Bin Paper Jogger
The FD 402P3 Three-Bin Paper Jogger is ideal for higher volume environments and provides quick and easy alignment for a variety of paper sizes up to 8.5" x 14". Jogging forms helps to separate them and reduce static electricity for accurate feeding through pressure sealers, folders, inserters and other paper handling equipment.
Its solid state switch controls on/off and vibration speeds, up to 4,000 per minute. Electromagnetic design allows for continuous operation, while the slotted clean-outs allow paper dust, staples, paper clips and other debris to exit the jogging bin.
Reduce Static Electricity: By aligning paper and envelopes and reducing static electricity created by laser printers, 402 Series Joggers ensure accurate feeding by pressure sealers,folders, inserters, envelope openers and other paper handling equipment.
- Solid State Control Switch: Controls on/off and vibration speed
- Variable Speed: Up to 4,000 vibrations per minute/60Hz operation, aligns paper in seconds
- Tilted Rack: Ensures proper jogging of smaller stacks
- Advanced Design: Electromagnetic design for continuous operation
- Various Capacities: Three models offer a choice of capacity, from 4? x 8? envelopes to 11? x 17? paper
- Slotted Clean-Outs: Allow paper dust, staples, paper clips and other debris to exit the jogging bin
- Easy-Load Bin Cut-Outs: Allow operators to easily move paper and envelopes in and out of the bins
|Variable Speed:||Up to 4,000 vibrations/minute|
|Bin Size:|| 7? D x 2.25? W x 11.25? L each bi|
|Media Size:|| Up to 8.5? W x 14? L|
|Sheet Capacity:||Up to 1,700 sheets 20#|
|Dimensions:||9.75? W x 14? L x 17.75? H|
|Voltage:||115 Volts (50/60 Hz) / Export 220 Volts (50/60 Hz)|
|Safety Certifications:|| UL & CE applied for|