Formax MODEL FD 320 - Document / Paper Folder
Formax FD-320 paper folders offer a new level of performance and affordability. Made with ease of operation in mind, the Formax FD320 table-top model utilizes a "drop-in" feed system which eliminates the need to fan the paper. Clearly marked fold settings makes these paper folders machine ideal for any church, school, business or department. These features allow for both quick and easy set-up. As with all Formax paper folders, the Formax FD 320 consists of a heavy-duty steel frame and molded high-impact side covers.
Formax FD320 Paper Folder Standard Features:
- "Drop-in" Feed System - No fanning of paper required. Simply square the paper and load in the hopper.
- Easy Set-up - Common folds are clearly marked on both fold plates.
- Variable Speed - Up to 11,000 sheets per hour.
- Hopper Capacity - Up to 250 sheets of 20# paper can be loaded at one time.
- Paper Sizes - Handles paper sizes up to 11" x 17" paper.
- Conveyor System - Allows for neat, sequential stacking of folded documents.
Formax FD 320 Specifications:
Variable Speed: Up to 11,000 sheets per hour
Hopper Capacity: Up to 250 sheets 20#
Paper Sizes: Up to 11" x17"
Weight: Approx. 55 lbs.
Dimensions: 38"L x 18"W x 11"H
Certifications: UL, CUL applied for