Formax FD 390™ Air Feed Document / Paper Folder
Formax FD-390 high speed paper folders are ideal for mail rooms, print shops, mail houses or virtually any other high volume application. Built with heavy-duty rollers and steel fold plates, this unit has the durability to last. The bottom in-feed air system allows for continuous loading of forms while the extended out-feed stacker cuts down on the unloading of folded documents. Both features decrease processing time and increase efficiency. A chart for seven common fold settings is located on the out-feed stacker for easy setup. Micro-adjustment knobs are used to fine-tune the stopper position making crisp and accurate folds every time.
Formax FD390 Paper Folder Standard Features:
- Bottom Air Feed: Allows for continuous loading of forms
- Variable Speed: Folds up to speeds of 35,000 forms per hour
- 5-digit Counter: Keeps an accurate count of all folded documents.
- Multiple Air Adjustments: Allows for feeding consistency on varying applications.
- Adjustable Side Guides: Compensates for un-square paper stock. The guides can be easily adjusted for the skew and returned to square.
- Fine Tune Adjustment: Accurately sets stoppers for crisp and accurate folds.
- Out-feed Extended Conveyor: Keeps folded documents in a neat and sequential order.
- User Friendly Design: The in-feed and out-feed are located on the same side, saving space and time.
- Heavy Duty Fold Plates: Solid Steel construction allows for the processing of heavier stock paper.
- Flexible Paper Fold Length: Can fold documents from 3" x 5" to 14" x 20".
The rigid steel fold plate construction gives the Formax FD 390 paper folder the strength to absorb the impact of up to 65 lb cover stock and gives crisp accurate folds every time. Virtually any coated or uncoated job can be processed ranging in paper size from 3" x 5" up to 14" x 20".
A rack and pinion side guide design compensates for un-square paper. The side guides are easily adjusted for the paper skew and returned back to square with this system. The unique air-blast control increases or decreases airflow to the in-feed table offering better separation of forms and increasing the accuracy of feeding curled forms and/or forms with static.
Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings eliminate the need to lubricate bearings and provides a long lasting equipment life. Automatic roller tensioning compensates automatically for different paper thickness increasing fold roller life and decreasing setup time.
A clearly marked and conveniently located control panel makes for ease of operation. The in-feed and out-feed are located on the same side of the folder decreasing operator fatigue. A fold chart with seven common fold settings is located on the out-feed stacker making setup quick and easy.
- Hopper Capacity: 350 sheets 20#
- Fixed Speed: 35,000 forms per hour
- Paper Size: Up to 14"W x 20"L
- Dimensions: 49"L x 24.5"W x 50"H (includes base)
- Weight: 310lbs
- Must Ship Truck