Icon Time Systems PROX Employee Time Clock
The PROX is a basic version of the PROX+, which makes it affordable for those companies who currently have less than 50 employees. If needs change later, and an additional time clock is required, two or more clocks can be connected to a office network. An additional software upgrade can be purchased which increases the capacity from 50 employees to 200. Of course, the PROX Employee Time Clock uses the latest Proximity technology that makes employee time tracking and clocking IN more efficient than ever: a simple wave of the badge within inches of the unit, is all it takes — no need to even remove the badge from the wallet or purse.
Easy to setup -
Attach the locking wall-mounting bracket to the wall and lock the time clock into place with the key. Connect the 50-foot cable to a PC that''s running TimeVue® Lite Time & Attendance software (included) and you''re ready to go in minutes.
Easy to clock IN or OUT -
Employees just wave the Proximity badge within a few inches of the unit to clock IN or OUT. And unlike other badge systems, Icon''s Intelligent Storage™ handles lost badges right at the clock. Employees can also view their last time and hours worked directly at the clock.
Easy to manage -
TimeVue® Lite does the calculating for you: regular hours, overtime, and even Up-to-the-Minute/Approaching Overtime reports.
Even if your company grows to exceed expectations, you''re not "stuck:" The purchase of an upgrade code will increase capacity from 50 to 100 employees.
The PROX employee time clock:
- Tracks regular time, two levels of overtime, sick, holiday and vacation pay
- Lets you edit timecards, check attendance, and view hours at the time clock
- Lets you view/print timecard, Who''s In/out, Missed Entry, Details, Totals, and Wages reports
- Exports timekeeping data to QuickBooks, ADP®, Paychex®, ASCII, Microsoft® Excel® and many other payroll export programs
- Supports 50 employees: upgradeable to 100 per terminal
- Sustains all pay period types
- Accepts tips, job numbers, and department changes at the clock
- Archives data and stores employee records for unlimited time
- Includes free 30-day support
What''s in the box?
- PROX Employee Time Clock (RS232 communications only)
- TimeVue® Lite Time & Attendance software for 50 employees
- 15 Proximity badges
- 50-foot serial cable
- Locking wall-mounting bracket
- Two mounting keys
- Five-year battery backup
- User Guide
- One-year parts and labor warranty
Why choose Intelligent Storage™ over real time?
Intelligent Storage™ protects valuable employee data.
- Real-time systems rely on a constant connection to a computer in order to record punches. The problem is, if your PC locks up or shuts off, the time clock or cable breaks, or there''s a power interruption, your employees are stranded...and valuable payroll data is not recorded.
- Time clock data is too important to lose,and PCs fail all too often. That''s why all Icon Time Systems time clocks feature Intelligent Storage a fail-safe method that allows you to record and access employee information whenever you need it, with or without a functioning PC.
- Intelligent Storage also:
- Gives your employees much better feedback — never leaving them feeling disconnected.
- Greets employees when signing IN or OUT with their name and on-screen instructions to guide them through the transaction.
- Knows each employee''s profile, allowing them to change departments, enter tips or job numbers, view their hours worked, and check their last punch right at the clock.
- Reduces training time drastically, and increases employee satisfaction: employees can see that their information is being accurately recorded!