Icon Time Systems PROXe Employee Time Clock
The PROXe Employee Time Clock combines the best features of the PROX with Ethernet connectivity. The PROXe Employee Time Clock includes a 7-foot cable, enables simultaneous, multiple clock use, and supports 50 employees (expandable to 200 employees). While employees use a badge to clock IN and OUT, optional PIN entry at the clock eliminates downtime if a badge is lost or misplaced.
Easy to setup
Attach the mounting bracket to the wall and lock the time clock into place with the key. Connect the 7-foot cable from the PROXe Employee Time Clock to a network hub and TimeVue software (included) will communicate directly with your PROXe Employee Time Clock.
Easy to clock IN or OUT
The system reads badges through most wallets or purses, so employees just wave the Proximity badge within a few inches of the clock. That''s it. Employees can view their last punch directly at the clock.
Easy to manage
TimeVue® software does the calculating for you: regular hours, two levels of overtime, and an unlimited number of other hour categories such as sick, vacation and holidays. Track tips earned or job numbers, change departments, or edit punches at the clock or at the PC. TimeVue software gives you the power and control to execute payroll your way!
Easy to grow
Need more clocks? Add them using the standard 7-foot Ethernet cable that’s included with the PROXe to your already existing office network. Also, customize your software and increase capacity with additional modules, and add multi-user licenses to share data with any computer on your network.
The PROXe Employee Time Clock Package:
- Tracks regular time and two levels of overtime
- Lets managers edit timecards and check attendance at the time clock
- Lets you view/print, Who’s IN/OUT, Missed Entry, Total wage reports and more
- Exports timekeeping data to QuickBooks, ADP®, Paychex®, ASCII, Microsoft® Excel® and many other payroll export programs (upgrade fee may apply)
- Sustains all pay period types (one pay period)
- Up to 99 different departments in total for the system, maximum of 18 per employee
- Accepts tips, job numbers, and department changes at the clock
- Archives data and stores employee records for unlimited time
- Supports multiple clocks
- Enables multi-user support that shares data across multiple PCs (additional upgrade required)
Why choose Intelligent Storage™ over real time?
Intelligent Storage™ protects valuable employee data.
- Real-time systems rely on a constant connection to a computer in order to record punches. The problem is, if your PC locks up or shuts off, the time clock or cable breaks, or there''s a power interruption, your employees are stranded… and valuable payroll data is not recorded.
- Time clock data is too important to lose, and PCs fail all too often. That''s why all Icon Time Systems time clocks feature Intelligent Storage a fail-safe method that allows you to record and access employee information whenever you need it, with or without a functioning PC.
- Intelligent Storage also:
- Gives your employees much better feedback — never leaving them feeling disconnected.
- Greets employees when signing IN or OUT with their name and on-screen instructions to guide them through the transaction.
- Knows each employee''s profile, allowing them to change departments, enter tips or job numbers, view their hours worked, and check their last punch right at the clock.
- Reduces training time drastically, and increases employee satisfaction: employees can see that their information is being accurately recorded!