Icon Time Systems SB-100 Employee Time Clock
The SBA and SB-100 are actually the same easy-to-use clock: only the product names differ.
Plug one in, and you''re ready to go in just minutes, right out of the box. The SBA and SB-100 Employee Time Clocks automatically calculate standard hours, overtime hours and gross wages — with or without a PC. You''ll never add up another timecard or timesheet again.
Easy to Setup
Attach the locking wall-mounting bracket to the wall, lock the time clock into place with the key, plug in the power adapter and you''re ready to go!
Easy to clock IN or OUT
Employees start using the clock immediately after you issue a pre-assigned ID number: no badges to forget, lose, or wear out.
Easy to Manage
Automatically calculates and sends regular hours, overtime hours, and gross wages directly to your printer or PC when printing reports. Access useful reports such as Time Worked, Attendance Sheets, and Labor Totals any time!
The SB-100 requires a MS-DOS compatible printer with a parallel connector type. Dot matrix printers are most compatible and recommended. All printers are not compatible. Due to the large range of printers, Icon Time Systems suggests Epson and Panasonic dot matrix printers.
Easy to Grow
As your business grows or needs change, you can effortlessly upgrade the SBA and SB-100 Employee Time Clocks to any of Icon Time Systems'' more advanced systems.
The Icon SBA and SB-100 Employee Time Clock:
- Support 50 employees
- Track regular time, overtime and gross wages
Let you to make edits, check attendance, and view hours at the clock
- Print reports, Who''s In/out, Missed Punches, Details, Totals, and Wages directly at your DOS-compatible printer,
or through your PC
- Allow employees to view last punch and hours worked directly at the clock
- Support all pay period types
- Track tips and job numbers
- Include free 30-day support
What''s in the box?
- SB-100 Employee Time Clock
- Pre-assigned ID numbers
- AC power adapter
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Locking wall-mounting bracket
- Two mounting keys
- PC Reporter™ software to view and print reports on a PC
- 50-foot communications cable (for PC Reporter installations)
- One-year parts and labor warranty