5000E Plus Series Time Recorders
Time clock, time stamp, or numbering machine.
The Lathem 5000E Plus represents a ground-up redesign of the successful Lathem 5000E. It has powerful new features and clean new look. Besides all the features found standard on the 5000E, the Lathem 5000E Plus has a lot more:
- Clean new case design with large print window for easy alignment
- Ability to print a special character "*" for tardy punches or early departures
- Consecutive numbering option has been increased from 6 to 8 digits
- Six new preset comments have been added for a total of 13
- Simple 3-button user programming eliminates dipswitches
- Optional Plug-In Relay Board to signal internal buzzer, external bells, or slave clock.
This time recorder can do it all. The Lathem 5000E Plus operates as a time clock, time stamp or numbering machine. Simply select from one of dozens of preset print formats including 24HR, 1/100ths of an hour, and seconds printing. Provides advanced features such as customizable comment printing on up to three lines, 8-digit sequential numbering, and a lithium battery that keeps time during power failures. Perpetual calendar changes year, month, and date automatically. Additional features include an internal light for easy viewing, and a large LCD display which shows time, date and day. Key lock with optional password for added security.
Lathem 5000E Features:
- Automatic, manual or semi-automatic printing
- Customizable printing on up to three separate lines.
- Lithium-backed clock keeps time during power interruptions.
- Auto daylight savings time adjustment
- Up to 40 user-selectable printing formats
- Regular minutes, 1/10, 1/100 or 5/100 of an hour.
- 12 or 24 hour format.
- Selectable 4-digit year imprint.
- Thirteen preset comments such as PAID or SENT.
- Internal light for easy print alignment.
- Adjustable print position.
- Password for program protection.
- 8-digit sequential numbering.
- Eight selectable languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Roman and Numeric.
- Perpetual calendar until the Year 2099.
- Electronic dot matrix printer
- Easy to change ribbon cartridges
- Large LCD display
- Selectable right or left hand printing
- Multiple copy print (original + 4)
- Wall or desk mount
- Optional plug-in relay board that supports internal buzzer, external bells, or slave clock sync.
- Optional operation battery for use during power failures
- Time Cards: E-Series
- 1-color Replacement ribbon (purple)
- Operations battery (72 hours or 200 prints)
- 9" Time Card Rack (12 or 25 pockets)
- Dimensions: 6.13"W x 7"D x 7.13"H
- Weight: 4 LBS
- Power Consumption: 120VAC or 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.2A
- Operating Temperature: 23deg F to 113deg F
- Operating Humidity: 20%-80% RH non-condensing