Using the same technology NASA employs to tell time, the Model 1500E wirelessly synchronizes with the National Institute of Standards and Technology's atomic clock in Boulder, Colorado. In addition to confirming the time daily, it automatically adjusts for daylight saving time. No wires, no worries and no more excuses for being late. Uses standard time cards or job cards. Never needs resetting; keeps time during power outages. Perpetual calendar until 2099; changes year, month and date automatically. Print two or four digit years; AM/PM or 24 hr. format. Selectable automatic or manual activation. Choose from 18 preset print formats; 13 preset messages such as RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, FILED, PAID and more. Left- or right-hand margin printing. Prints in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese. Large LCD display shows date, time and day of week. Five-year memory backup. Mounts easily to wall or desktop.
- 1500E wireless atomic electronic time recorder with time, date and comment stamping, perpetual calendar, 18 standard print formats, 13 optional comments and automatic print activation.
- Wirelessly synchronizes with the National Institute of Standards and Technology's atomic clock.
- Automatically adjusts for daylight saving time.
- Uses standard time cards or job cards.
- Never needs resetting; keeps time during power outages.