The model 20 and 20TM currency counters are currency-counting machines that count money by piece count. The currency-counting unit counts each piece at a speed of 1,200 notes per minute and stacks the counted notes in the stacker area. Place stacks of notes of the same denomination in the hopper.
These currency counters feature variable speed adjustment (from 900 to 1,200 notes per minute). At the slower speed, you can isolate and remove unwanted mixed denomination notes or those that are poor, mutilated or damp. At the higher speed, fast processing yields maximum productivity ? currency is counted quickly and accurately. Order yours today!
- Large 4-digit count and 3-digit batch LED displays.
- Variable batching, with selectable presets at 0 (off), 10, 20, 25, 50 & 100.
- Add mode allows cumulative counts.
- Key-activated magnetic counterfeit detection (Model 20TM only).
- Full error detection including jam, chain, double, and half note.
- RS232 interface.
Bill counters do not differentiate between different denominations or give dollar value amounts. Bill counters will give you an exact total of actual number of individual bills run through the machine.