Bag enthusiasts will enjoy our unique note cards featuring four different bags in the Museum''s Costume Institute. Each of the four designs on our note cards is decorated with rhinestones, glitter, suede, or embroidery to evoke the spirit of the original wearable work of art. Included is an adaptation of a 1930s evening bag made of metallic thread, silk, and sequins, a purse made about 1911 of silk and metal, a 1934 French pouch crafted of leather, silk, and rhinestones, and a twentieth-century red purse made of silk, metal, and beads. 20 Cards and 20 envelopes lined with a printed handbag pattern, each card 5.25 x 3.25 Inches. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, often referred to simply as The Met is one of the world''s largest and most important art museums. It is located on the eastern edge of Central Park in New York City. For over 10 years Boston International has been proud to be the Met?s exclusive distributor to the trade for their proprietary stationery gift items. Now you can easily have works of art as part of your everyday life.
- Handbag shaped note cards embellished with rhinestones, glitter, suede, or embroidery to evoke the spirit of original wearable art
- Designs include a 1930s evening bag, 1911 silk and metal purse, 1934 French pouch, and a 20th century red purse
- Set of 20 cards, 5 each of 4 designs
- Cards are 5.25 x 3.25 Inches, includes 20 lined envelopes
- From The Metropolitan Museum of Art, one of the largest and most important art museums in the world