Brand New Lathem PayClock EZ PC400 Time Clock PC400EZ
Easy to set-up: Attach the Lathem PayClock EZ PC400 terminal to a wall and lock it with your key. Then, plug in the AC power, connect it to your PC loaded with Lathem PayClock EZ software, and it''s ready to go.
Easy to punch in: Employees are issued their own magnetic stripe badge. To punch in, they simply swipe their card through the Lathem PayClock EZ terminal. No badge? No problem. Employees can enter their PIN number to punch, see worked hours or enter tips.
Easy to manage: Lathem PayClock EZ software does all the calculating for you. Such as Regular, Overtime, Sick, Vacation, Holiday and Other hours using flexible pay periods. From there, you can print reports directly from PC or export to your existing payroll software such as ADP®, Paychex®, QuickBooks Pro®, QuickBooks Premier 2002® and more!
- PIN entry at the terminal
- Worked hours at the terminal
- Tip entry at the terminal
- External Bell Ringing (relay is standard in terminal)
Lathem PayClock EZ Features:
- Software Capacity: 100 Employees (up to 150 optional)
- Pay Periods: Week, Bi-Week, Semi-Month, Month
- Pay Codes: Regular, Overtime, Sick, Vacation, Holiday, Other
- Punch Rounding: 1/4, 1/10, None
- Departments: 50
- Payroll exports: ADP, Paychex, QuickBooks Pro, and More
- Standard Reports: Time card, missing registrations, details, totals, daily totals, wages, daily wages, employee configuration
Lathem PayClock EZ PC400 System Comes complete with:
- PC400 Terminal
- PayClock EZ Software
- 25 Foot Serial Cable (RS232)
- 25-Pin to 9-Pin Adapter
- AC Power Adapter
- Operations Manual
- 25 Employee Badges
- Wall Mounting Hardware
- Mounting Key
- Physical: 7"W x 7.75"H x 3.25"D flame-retardant ABS plastic. Shipping weight 7 lbs. Includes key lock and wall mounting bracket.
- Power: 115 VAC +/- 10%, 9W. UL approved.
- Display: 4 lines x 20 characters liquid crystal with large block digits
- Status: Beeper signals good or bad badge reading. Green and red LED’s show good or bad badge swipes.
- Badge Reader: Mag-Stripe Track 2 for reading standard credit card format
- Badges: Badges 1-25 included.
- Memory: Stores about 4,500 registrations. Protected by internal 5-year lithium battery. (data only, non-operational)
- Standard bell ringer relay: 1 amp @ 120 VAC or 2 amps @ 24 VDC, dry contact, no direct voltage output