Phoenix Condor 202SP Security Safe
Free Shipping Dock to Dock!!
- Security safe for high risk commercial or banking institutions.
- The Condor SP range is available in 3 sizes and is designed to provide outstanding protection for cash risks. The safes carry the EURO Grade 2 security rating.
- A unique design of drill resistant material is used in safe''s walls and door to provide extra strength against attacks.
- Safes feature twin anchoring bolt down positions for increased security.
- Anchoring bolts are included with each safe.
- Safes use a dual electronic combination lock and a high security pick resistant key lock to provide extra security. Duplicate keys can only be made from the originals. Safes include two keys.
The inner and outer bodies are constructed from 3.1mm thick high grade steel. This steel is electrically welded together to form one solid unit. The cavity between the inner and outer bodies contains a unique, advanced anti-penetration and fire resisting material with a total protective thickness of 100mm.
The door is constructed of 6mm solid steel plate with 6mm drill resisting plate protecting the locking area. A steel pan with fire resisting material is fitted to the back of the door giving greater protection against fire.
All sizes have 3 way moving espagnolette boltwork with 30mm bolts securing into the top and bottom door frame. The leading edge of the door has 2 x 30mm bolts securing into the frame. In addition the two hinge dog bolts at the rear give added strength and provide a clean cut, modern appearance disguising it''s strength.
The standard locking is a high quality double bitted VDS Class 1 keylock with keys supplied in duplicate. Alternatively the safe can be fitted with a high security digital lock as an optional extra.
All safes are finished in RAL 9002 durable white textured finish.
Condor 202SP EURO Grade 2
- External : 59”H x 31½”W x 20”D
- Internal : 54½”H x 27”W x 13¾”D
- Weight : 875 lbs.
- Cubic Cap : 11.60 cu.ft.
- Accessories : 3 Shelves