Royal 115CX Cash Register
Portable Electronic Cash Register, Operates on batteries or AC adapter (adapter included), 8 Departments, 99 Price Look Ups (PLU), Registration of Cash, Check and Charge sales, Automatic Tax Computation, Management Report Printing.
A lightweight, compact register for easy transportation from location to location. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Ideal for any sales environment where electrical outlets are unavailable or costly to hook up.
- Operates on AC adapter (included)or Four "C" batteries (not included)
- Operates up to twelve hours of continual use with optional batteries
- AC adapter included for standard electrical connections
- Lightweight, compact cash register for convenient portablity
- One Extra large LCD Display (*Operator LCD only)
- Eight Programmable Departments
- For Sales analysis by category of merchandise. Each department is programmable for taxable or non-taxable items
- 4 Clerk ID System
- 99 Price Look Ups (PLUs)
- Save time and provide a quick, error free method of sale entry
- Just program the prices of the most frequently sold items once, and ring up the correct amount automatically every time!
- Automatic Tax Computation
- Programmable for any fixed percent tax or tax table, taxable or non taxable transactions
- Heavy Duty Locking Cash Drawer
- With removable four slot bill and four slot coin drawer
- Registration of Cash, Check and Charge Sales
- Using dedication function keys to process different payment methods
- Provides separate totals in management reports for quick and accurate end of day balancing
- Memory Protection of Records
- Battery back up provides full protection of program settings and transaction records while transporting register or during power outage
- USES IR40 INK ROLLER
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) : 8.75" x 12.75" x 16.75"
Purchase of Programming Assistance includes our standard 2hrs of programming
service for up to 5000 items (PLUs). If you have any specific requests,
please email or fax your programming info with your order # located in
subject. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 1-201-768-1948. Please
feel free to call us with any questions.