Royal 39137S TimePilot Vetro Time Management System
Professional Time Management System with iButton
Royal''s TimePilot Vetro frees you from the time-consuming and error-prone task of calculating employee hours from time cards each week.
- Identifies employees by their iButton or by a 4-digit code entered on the sleek, blue backlit keypad
- Handles up to 500 employees - just add more iButtons.
- Automatic tracking and calculationof regular time and overtime.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly & custom pay periods
- Manage multiple companies, departments, and shifts
- Complete report generation including absentee and on-time performance
- Calculates worked hours (including overtime, holidays, etc.) in just seconds
- Works with top payroll software and services, including Quickbooks, ADP, and Paychex. Power savings stand-by mode
- No cables needed! Mount the Vetro anywhere and collect your data with the included USB drive or plug it into your network for real-time data
Your TimePilot Vetro comes with:
- Vetro Time Clock
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Drive
- 10 iButtons
- User Manual
What''s an iButton?
The iButton is an electronic chip encased in a watertight stainless stell "can" smaller than a dime. The "can" is attached to a plastic keyfob that fits on a keychain.
Each iButton has a unique ID number, which is detected by the time clock when the employee taps his or her button to it.
The iButton also has a much longer life than typical magstripe cards. It works as well in dirty environments as it does in offices.