Royal Sovereign NR-1201 12 Business Pouch Laminator w/ free pack of 7mil
The Royal Sovereign NR-1201 pouch laminator offers a twelve inch throat and a 4-roller system that provides professional quality lamination. It accepts hot and cold film from 3mil - 10mil thick allowing you a huge amount of flexibility in the size and thickness of pouches that you choose. The NR-1201 is designed to be easy to use and offers preset temperature control buttons to make setting up the machine extremely simple. The NR-1201 also has a quick ready time of only 3 minutes making it great for small projects and ocassional users. Consider adding a Royal Sovereign NR-1201 pouch laminator to your office today.
- 4-Roller system provides professional lamination and helps eliminate wrinkles and bubbles
- Quick Ready Time of approximately 3 minutes
- Accepts hot and cold film from 3-10 mil thickness
- Easy to use soft touch controls to adjust the temperature
- Laminates at a speed of 1.3 feet per minute
- Model Number: NR-1201
- Max. Entry Width: 12.6
- Laminating Speed: 1.4 ft/min
- Pouch Thickness: 3 - 10 Mil
- Warm-up Time: approx. 3 min.
- Temperature Settings: Yes
- Method: Heat plate heating
- # of Rollers: 4 Rollers
- Carrier Needed: No
- Photo Capability: No
- Reverse: No
- Auto Shut Off: No
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.7 x 10.0 x 6.1
- Weight (lbs.): 10.1
- Voltage/60Hz: 120
- Consumption (W): 500
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Royal Sovereign NR-1201 12 Business Pouch Laminator Review
If you need to protect and preserve your documents, you simply must purchase a good pouch laminator for your office. One that''s definitely worth your consideration is the Royal Sovereign NR-1201. This is a professional-grade machine that warms up quickly and is compatible with a lot of different pouches. However, it does have two flaws you need to know about before purchasing it, including the lack of an automatic shut-off feature. Here''s a look at the pros and cons of the NR-1201.
- The NR-1201 can accept laminating pouches that range from 3 to 10 mils in thickness. (A mil is equivalent to 1/1000th of an inch.) The thicker the pouch, the more sturdy your document will be. The machine is compatible with both hot and pressure-sensitive pouches.
- This device is capable of performing both hot and cold lamination. Choosing which temperature setting you should use is easy - just press the appropriate button for the type of pouch you''re using.
- This machine has a feed opening that is 12 inches wide. You will be able to laminate both letter- and legal-sized documents, as well as smaller items such as ID badges and index cards.
- One of this machine''s best features is the numbers of rollers it has. The NR-1201 has an incredible four rollers so your items will be perfectly laminated and completely free from imperfections such as heat marks, bubbles, and wrinkles.
- The NR-1201 warms up very quickly. Once you switch it on, it will be ready for use in just two or three minutes. Lamination is also pretty fast as the device is capable of laminating up to 1.3 feet of material in just a minute.
- If looks matter, you''ll be glad to learn that the NR-1201 is sleek and eye-catching. It won''t take up very much room in your office either.
- This laminator has a limited one-year warranty. It''s also reasonably priced.
The Royal Sovereign NR-1201 is a very solid laminator that would be good for office use. It''s capable of working with lots of different pouches, plus it runs both hot and cold and warms up very quickly. Plus, it can laminate a variety of different items as long as they''re less than 12 inches wide. If you do purchase this laminator, just be careful when using it so you don''t wind up with a jammed pouch. And be sure to shut it off after use so you don''t burn out the motor. If you follow those two guidelines, you''ll find that this is a good machine for everyday lamination in your busy workplace.