Using the Rules Plus software upgrade, your time clock save your company money by cutting unauthorized overtime and make your business more efficient by tracking benefits, non-worked hours, and allow you to customize overtime rules.
Help increase payroll efficiency and help reduce labor costs with Rules Plus!
Revision Zones - Revision Zones provide sign IN and sign OUT windows for employees who work regular shifts.
Rounds employee IN punches up to the assigned clock IN time. Example: Your clerical department works from 8:00am to 5:00pm so you might set up revision zones like this:
IN Zone: 7:00am to 8:00am OUT Zone: 5:00pm to 5:30pm
In this example if an employee punched in at 7:15 am his time would begin to calculate at 8:00 am. If he punched OUT as late as 5:30 pm his time would stop calculating at 5:00 pm. Punches that occur outside of the IN / OUT zones would calculate according to your regular rounding rules.
Note: Revision Zones are set as a company wide rule. With the Management Plus upgrade, Revision Zones can be set by department.
Benefit Tracking and Accruals
- Track and manage Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time benefits.
- Automate maximum accrual amounts, yearly carryover, and borrowing of benefits.
- Run employee reports by benefit time taken.
Note: Benefit Tracking is only available with Universal Time Clock 2.0 versions.
- Rules Plus allows you to enter in non-worked hours on the employee timecard.
- Enter in hours for holiday, sick time, etc...
Enhanced Overtime Preferences
- Track a second level of overtime on daily, weekly on consecutive day basis.
- Customize overtime multipliers; allows you to pay half time, double time or other custom time on defined overtime.