Sharp ER-A450T Cash Register
The compact, high-performance ER-A450T is the perfect choice for retailers that have scanning requirements. The ER-A450T offers superior hardware features and software functionality normally not found in this level ECR.
High-speed, super quiet alphanumeric thermal printer with graphic logo capability.
Standard scanning interface for error-free transaction processing and inventory control
True system expansion with two standard RS-232 interface ports to allow for optional accessories such as scale, scanner, slip printer
Keep track of your more frequent customer purchases for accountability and record keeping.
Large operator and customer LED displays for easier transaction viewing.
Monitor the purchase of products that have a minimum age requirement
From start to finish, interactive programming guides prompt user allowing for quick and easy input Full complement of flash and paper reports to keep track of business activities
- Operator Display 1 Line/10 Digit numeric, 7 segments
- Customer Display (pop-up) 1 Line/7 Digit numeric, 7 segments
- Printer Type 2 Station (receipt/journal) Thermal
- Printing Digit Receipt/Journal 24 Characters maximum
- Printing Speed Approximately 13.3 lines per second
- Paper Width 1.75" +/- .02" (44.5mm +/- .05mm)
- Drawer Type Medium Size
- Drawer Compartments 5 Compartments bill/coin
- Keyboard Type Raised keyboard / 62 Standard keys
- Dept. Numbers 20 Standard departments / expandable to 50
- Number of PLUs 500 Standard / expandable to 15,000
- Number of UPCs 1,500 Standard / expandable to 15,000. UPC-A and EAN codes
- Dimensions 16.5"(w) x 16.8"(d) x 11.5"(h)
- Recommended Temperature 32 to 104º F (0 to 40º C)
- Weight 27.6 lbs
Purchase of Programming Assistance includes our standard 2hrs of programming
service for up to 5000 items (PLUs). If you have any specific requests,
please email or fax your programming info with your order # located in
subject. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 1-201-768-1948. Please
feel free to call us with any questions.