Acroprint timeQplus Biometric Time and Attendance
Complete time & attendance system with biometric terminal
The Acroprint timeQplus Biometric is an affordable and complete time and attendance system, featuring an advanced fingerprint biometric terminal and flexible communications options for connecting the terminal to your PC or network.
timeQplus Biometric at a glance:
- Versatile — Offers multiple communications options (RS232, RS485, Ethernet) for connecting the terminal to your PC. You can optimize your system setup to meet the needs of your company.
- Expandable — The system accomodates 125 employees initially. You can upgrade the software to handle up to 250 employees and add more terminals as you require. This system can grow with your business.
- Economical — No need to spend money on paper time cards or replacements for lost or damaged employee badges. Save time and eliminate clerical errors in payroll processing by exporting data directly to your payroll application or service provider.
- Secure — Reliable biometric technology ensures that employees have to be present to punch in. No more costly buddy-punching.
Powerful and flexible time and attendance tracking
The complete timeQplus Biometric package includes a sleek TQ100 fingerprint biometric terminal with a power supply, a 30-foot RS232 cable, a six-foot Ethernet (network) cable, advanced Attendance Rx software, a Quick Start Guide, and user manuals for the terminal and the software.
Connect the terminal to your PC or network and it''s everything you need to get started with simple, reliable biometric time and attendance tracking.
Please note: timeQplus Biometric requires Windows XP Professional, Windows NT 4.0 Workstation (SP6a), Windows 2000 Professional, or Windows 2003 Server. The software will not work with the Windows 98SE or Windows XP Home operating systems.
The basic system will accommodate up to 125 employees. If you have a larger facility, the system can easily be expanded to include multiple terminals. The software can be upgraded to accomodates up to 250 employees. This means the timeQplus Biometric system can easily grow as your business grows!
Easy to use
Employees can clock in easily with fingerprint only entry. No PIN numbers are required, but optional keypad entry offers an alternative. The LCD panel on the terminal confirms a successful punch and displays the employee''s hours worked.
Each terminal can store up to 30,000 transactions. An internal battery ensures punches stored in the terminal are retained even in the event of a power outage. You schedule the software to automatically poll the terminals and retrieve the stored transactions.
Resources and Information
To save these items to your hard drive, right click and select "Save target as..." (or the equivalent command in your browser software). PDF format files require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don''t already have Acrobat Reader installed,
you can download free from Adobe.
timeQplus Biometric Brochure
(PDF format, 327 KB)
Frequently Asked Questions About Biometrics
(PDF format, 82 KB)
Acroprint Systems Comparison Chart
(PDF format; 79 KB)
Firewall Configuration Instructions
(PDF format; 12 KB)
- 125 EMPLOYEE CAPACITY, UPGRADEABLE TO 250
- WEEKLY, BI-WEEKLY, SEMI-MONTHLY OR MONTHLY PAY PERIODS
- CALCULATES REGULAR HOURS AND TWO LEVELS OF OVERTIME (WEEKLY AND/OR DAILY)
- CALCULATES SICK, VACATION, AND HOLIDAY HOURS
- MULTI-USER READY: INSTALL SOFTWARE ON MULTIPLE PCS THROUGHOUT YOUR NETWORK
- EASY TO SET-UP AND USE SOFTWARE, ON-LINE HELP MENUS
- OPTIONAL MINUTES ROUNDING RULES
- HANDLES UP TO 12 SHIFTS WITH VARIABLE START AND STOP TIMES AND LUNCH RULES
- SUPERVISOR USER/PASSWORD PROTECTED
- SUPERVISORS CAN EDIT IN/OUT PUNCHES AT THE PC
- PAYROLL EXPORTS TO ADP, QUICKBOOKS, PAYCHEX, PRIMEPAY, PEACHTREE, GENERIC ASCII FILE, AND MORE.
- COMES WITH 30-DAYS OF FREE PHONE SUPPORT FROM ACROPRINT.
- COMPLETE PACKAGE INCLUDES: 30-FT RS-232 CABLE, 6-FT CAT5 (ETHERNET) CABLE, QUICKSTART GUIDE, HARDWARE/SOFTWARE MANUALS, BIOMETRIC TERMINAL, AND ATRX SOFTWARE CD.
- HOURS SUMMARY
- TIME CARD REPORT
- WHO IS IN, WHO IS OUT REPORT
- SHIFTS REPORT
- HOLIDAYS REPORT
- TIME CARD APPROVAL
- APPROACHING OVERTIME
- DAILY TOTALS BY DAY
- DAILY TOTALS BY EMPLOYEE
- EMPLOYEE PROFILES REPORT
- SYSTEM RULES REPORT