XLSbio Biometric Fingerprint System
Revision Zones (3 in and 3 out zones) - Control unauthorized overtime by not calculating time before and after defined shift times. A supervisor can override a revision zone at any time on a case by case basis.
Punch Rounding - Round punches to your desired rounding period with flexible break points. You can be as strict or lenient as you want and round in punches different than out punches. In addition, you can specify 2 exempt zones during which time punches are not rounded.
Automatic Lunch Deduction (2 levels) - Automatically deduct lunch based on continuous hours worked with the ability to set a larger deduction for longer shifts.
Paid and Unpaid Break - Qualify breaks based on duration to be paid or unpaid. You can also enforce a minimum deduction for employees that punch out for less time than required.
Overtime Override - Set custom overtime levels for employees that are subject to different levels than the rest of the company. This feature also allows you to apply overtime rates to an entire day, such as all Sunday hours are overtime.
Enhanced Early/Late Tracking - Each shift can have times defined to determine if an employee arrived early, arrived late, left early, or left late. In addition, the enhanced report will flag all early/late punches and provide a count of occurrences for each item.
Daily Hour Budgets - Track expected versus actual hours for each shift to help identify wasted labor hours.
Upgrade to 50, 100, 250, or Unlimited employees.
Install the CompuTime101 software on multiple computers and share the data. Setup multiple user names and passwords to track which user made punch corrections. Assign user rights to restrict access to features such as wages or punch editing.
Collect a user entered code at the terminal. You define the codes, ranging from 1-9 digits (8 digits max with the HandPunch clock). Codes can be used to track departments, jobs, etc. Detail and summary reports are available and can be filtered by code number
HandPunch Communication Module
Required to communicate with a Biometric HandPunch time clock.
Extended Software Support
1 year software support agreement includes unlimited phone and e-mail support.
XLS bio Accessories:
- USB Flash Drive (1GB) W/ Communication Cable
- Optical sensor, 360 degree finger recognition
- Stores 1500 finger templates
- Enroll multiple fingers for each employee
- Use with fingerprint, PIN + password, or both
- 30,000 punch transaction buffer memory
- Constant computer connection NOT required
- Battery backup
- Easy Setup + 90 Days FREE Setup Support
- 25 Employee Capacity ( Upgradeable to 50, 100, 250, or Unlimited)
- Password Protection
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly Pay Periods
- Report By Pay Period or Custom Date Range
- Unlimited Punches Per Day
- Unlimited Departments
- Daily and Weekly Overtime Calculation
- Add Benefit Hours Such As Sick, Vacation, Personal, etc...
- Shift Rule Allows In and Out Revision Zone To Control Unauthorized Overtime, Punch Rounding, and Automatic Lunch Deduction
- Easily Add or Correct Punches
- Auto Poll Included - Download Punches On Your schedule
- Automatic Data Backup
- Manage Multiple Clocks With One Software
- RS232 Serial AND Ethernet (TCPIP) Communication
- Optional USB Flash Drive Download
- Filter Reports By Employee or Department
- Filter Reports By Individual Clock Site
- Color Coded Reports for Easy Viewing
- Reports For Added/Edited and Deleted Punches
- Gross Wage Calculations
- Updates Available For Download - Free
- Numerous Detailed Reports
- Numerous Payroll Exports, Including QuickBooks
- 1 Year Hardware Warranty