AcroPrint Model 150 Heavy Duty Time Clock Automatic
Heavy Duty Time Recorders can handle thousands of print registrations per day. The Model 150 is an Automatic Print Time Recorder that is activated by inserting time card or document, which allows one-hand print operation. Clock comes with a large, easy to read analog clock face & with a rust resistant case. Machines can be built to order with type wheel choices available for print registrations that fit your specific application needed.
Month wheel must be manually advanced. Time cards easy to align, accepts standard time cards. Recorder includes a 2-color red/blue ribbon. Time Recorder comes standard with Right Hand Print and is operated by 120VAC, 60Hz. Made in the USA.
These recorders can be used to measure Time & Attendance, Job Costing, & Time & Date Recording & are suitable for any size business in any environment
Features & Benefits
- Designed for Easy One Hand Trigger - Trip Recording.
- Electric Drive Heavy Duty Synchronous Motor.
- Recorders May be Optionally Equipped to Operate on Other AC Voltages & Cycles.
- Automatic Minute, Hour, & Day Changes.
- Uniform & Legible Registration on Card or Paper Stock of Any Size, Including Tabulating Type Cards.
- Rust & Corrosion Proof.
- Automatic Ribbon Feed & Reverse Assures Long Ribbon Use.
- Designed for Wall, Desk, or Platform Mounting.
- Wide Selection of Typewheel Combinations to Meet Practically All Requirements.
- Record May be Printed on Right or Left Margin of Card.
- Large & Attractive Clock Dial Directly Geared with Typewheels.
- Easy to Set After a Power Failure.
- Fully Guaranteed for One Year.
- Small & Easy to Install.
- Dimensions: 9 1/2" x 8 3/4" x 6 1/2".
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor.
- Uses ACR352 Bi-Weekly Timecards, ACR762 Weekly Timecards; ACR106003 Blue Ribbon, ACR106002 Red & Blue Ribbon; & ACR175 Time Card Rack.