The Banner American SH-18 paper shredder is a heavy use, security designed crosscut shredder that destroys materials into small bits. The SH-18 features "Rantech" technology enabling it to shred an 18-sheet stack of paper. It also shreds computer floppy disks, credit cards, CDs and DVD’s. It has a low noise design and includes a 7.85-gallon shred receptacle.
INNERTECH™ Technology: features dual slots for CD/DVD and a special inner tray for plastic particles. This tray will be separate from the paper particle tray for an easy recycling process and aid in environmental issues. Patent pending.
RANTECH™ Technology: features random cross cut shredding with one shred pass, generating 2, 3, or 4 different size particles. This makes the reassembly substantially more difficult, thus increasing the security and confidentiality.
Other features include a 3-position switch (reverse, on/auto, off), power LED display, a child safety switch, 7.85 waste bin, and automatic stop when door is open and the shredder overheats or is overloaded.
- Cross-cut Shredder
- Shreds up to 18 sheets per pass
- 7 - year warranty on the cutting
- Shred CD/DVDs, Credit Cards, paper, staples & small paper clips
- Rantech™” technology
- “Innertech™” technology- slide switch inner basket for separate media particles
- 9-1/2" horizontal feed throat
- Shreds credit cards, CDs, DVDs & Floppy Disks, one per pass
- Shred cycle stops and starts automatically
- Low-noise design
- On/Auto, Off and Reverse, child safety switch
- Easy-Lift handle
- Dimensions- 15.5''''x11''''x24.5''''
- 7.85 gallon (29.7 liter) slide out wastebasket
- Door-open LED indicator
- Power on LED indicator
- Overheat LED indicator
- Overload LED indicator
- One year warranty
- Manufacturer: BANNER AMERICAN PRODUCTS, INC.