bioMETRX BioVault 2.0 Biometric Safe
Call for availability!!
BioVault 2.0 is the ultimate solution for access control. Invented and developed by Sequiam, BioVault 2.0 provides safe storage and easily controlled access for handguns, weapons, ammunition, jewelry and other valuable items including: pharmaceuticals, coins, stamps, stocks, bonds, critical data and personal documents.
BioVault 2.0 uses proprietary fingerprint technology to verify identification and permit access. BioVault 2.0 is easily programmable and can store up to 50 authorized fingerprints in its flash memory. Only you decide who gains access to BioVault 2.0. BioVault 2.0 patent-pending technology is the culmination of over 20 years of biometric development. BioVault 2.0 requires no external computer or power to function, no key or card to provide override.
The BioVault 2.0 power management system allows 3 common household D-cell batteries to last up to one year under normal use. An auxiliary AC/DC adapter conveniently plugs into an electrical outlet to provide an alternate source of power. Flash memory retains fingerprint data even during complete battery or electrical failure.
- Access control at the touch of a finger
- Store up to 50 authorized fingerprints
- Fingerprint recognition takes less than a second
- Full digital LCD display user interface
- Constructed of heavy-duty materials
- Soft spring-loaded doors feature low profile access
- NRA official Biometric gun safety device
- Endorsed by NRA firearms safety instruction program
- Dimensions: 12.5" Wide, 17.75 " Long and 6" Deep