Durable Network Performance with High-end Features
Print, Copy, Scan, Fax and Network using the imageCLASS® MF6595 Multifunction Laser Duplex Copier from Canon.
Your copies and prints will be made at up to 24 pages-per-minute for highquality letter-size documents. A large supply of paper can conveniently be utilized from either the 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette or the 100-sheet multipurpose tray. The multipurpose tray can accommodate a variety of sizes and types of paper stock such as bond, plain and color paper, transparencies, labels and envelopes for special projects.
Use the legal-size platen glass for single-page originals or the 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) for multi-page originals. The benefit of DADF is that it allows you to copy, fax, and color scan from one or two-sided originals and produce two-sided output.
Fax and receive documents with speed and ease. Documents will transmit with Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) modem speed, which keeps phone line costs down. With a host of convenient features like 23 Speed Dials, 100 Coded Dials, and a generous 1,000 pages of incoming reception memory, faxing will be simple and effortless.
Reach new levels of productivity with the MF6595s built-in color scanning and powerful included scanning software. Store and easily manage color images, invoices, or important documents with NewSoft® Presto! PageManager. You can also digitize paper text to editable text using ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE (OCR) software for Windows®. No longer will you have to retype paper documents to edit them.
Increase productivity and cost-efficiency with the built-in ethernet port for networking. Share printing directly from a PC.
Built for reliability and ease-of-use, the imageCLASS® MF6595, using Canon’s exclusive Single Cartridge System, as well as years of finetuned copying and printing know-how, will attest to Canon’s commitment to providing products with a level of quality and expertise that ensures your office runs effectively.
- Fast 24 pages-per-minute laser output
- Duplex versatility - two-sided copying, printing, faxing, and color scanning
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax with up to 1,000 pages of reception memory
- 500-sheet cassette plus 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- Legal-size platen and 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Built-in Ethernet port for network printing and PC faxing
- PCL 5e/6 language support
- Scan in color up to 9600 dpi quality with 600 dpi optical resolution
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed for optimal performance
- Single Cartridge System
- Canon Generation Green
- Energy Star Qualified
- Printing Method: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to): Black: Up to 24 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Ink Compatibility: Canon Cartridge 106 (Yield: 5,000 pages)
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 15,000 pages
- Paper Weights: 17 to 24 lb. (cassette); 15 to 34 lb. (multipurpose tray)
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 sheets (face down)
- Mono Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Copy Speed (up to): Up to 24 cpm (letter)
- Type: Laser-based Monochrome Digital Copier
- Zoom: 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones: 256 Levels
- First Copy Time: Less than 8 seconds
- Reductions Enlargement: 50%, 64%, 78% / 129%, 200%
- Document Feeder: 50-sheet
- Copy Size: Platen: Up to 8.5" x 14"; ADF: 5.5" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"
- Copy Features: 128MB Copy Memory (shared)
- Scanner Type: Duplex
- Scanner Element: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 600 x 600 dpi; Interpolated: 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Interface: TWAIN, WIA
- File Format: JPEG, PDF, TIFF, BMP
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps
- Fax Resolution: Up to 406 x 391 dpi
- Memory Capacity: Up to 1,000 pages
- Memory backup: up to 1 hour
- Speed Dialing: 23 one-touch speed dials / 100 coded dials
- Receive Options: Fax Only Manual, Answering, DRPD, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
- Fax Features: Remote RX, Polling (RX Only), Delayed TX, Dual Access
- OS Compatibility: USB: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac® OS X 10.2.8-10.6
- Network: Windows® 7, Server 2008, Vista, Server 2003, XP, 2000, Mac® OS X 10.2.8-10.6
- Windows: Print/PC Fax/Scan
- Mac: Print/PC Fax
- Windows: Print/PC Fax
- Mac: Print/PC Fax
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Ethernet (10/100 Base T)
- Optional Interface: Wireless/Wired MFP Print Server C-6700WG4
- Software Included: Canon drivers for Windows®, Document Management & OCR Software
- Power Consumption (approx.): 780W (Max), 5W (Energy Saver Mode)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 20.5"(W) x 18.0"(D) x 17.8"(H)
- Weight: 51.8 lbs. / 54 lbs. (with Cartridge)
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty with on-site service
What''s in the Box
- Setup Instructions
- Canon Drivers
- RJ-11 Fax Cord
- Registration Card
- Cartridge 106
- NetSPOT Device Installer
- Power Cord
- Warranty Card
Note:-Toners, Drum, Copiers, and Printers CANNOT be returned if opened and used.