Calculated Industries 5060 ElectriCalc Pro Calculator; 5.5 x 3.0 x 0.5" (140 x 76 x 13 mm) Size, 3.2 oz. (91 g) Product Weight (product only with battery), 3-volt lithium (CR-2032) battery (included) Power, Approx. 800 hours usage Bat. Life, 8-12 min. Auto Shut-off, 42 keys; soft-touch silicone rubber Keypad, 62 pp.; 5.0 x 2.5" (127 x 64 mm)User''s Guide, Vinyl with magnetic attachment and pocket for User''s Guide; black. Case, 32-130 deg. F (0-55 deg. C) Operating Temperature, LCD segment; 8 digits, with annunciator-legends Display Type.
Put Electrical Code answers at your fingertips! Carry the ElectriCalc Pro in your briefcase or tool belt, and solve hundreds of electrical design & estimation problems instantly & accurately! .
Unlike a regular calculator, the ElectriCalc Pro has custom "electrical keys" with common National Electrical Code (NEC) tables built-in, allowing you to solve electrical/wiring problems quickly and accurately. It calculates wire sizes, voltage drop, conduit sizing and more!
- Electrical math problems (e.g., Volts, Amps, Volt-Amps, Watts, kVA, kW, PF%)
- Voltage drop calculations
- Copper or aluminum wire sizes
- Parallel & derated wire sizes
- Grounding conductor sizes
- Motor full-load amps
- Overload protection sizes
- NEMA starter sizes
- Conduit sizes
- Works as a regular calculator
- Durable and portable
- Product : 5060
- Size: 5.5 x 3.0 x 0.5" (140 x 76 x 13 mm)
- Product Weight (product only with battery): 3.2 oz. (91 g)
- Power: 3-volt lithium (CR-2032) battery (included)
- Bat. Life: Approx. 800 hours usage
- Auto Shut-off: 8-12 min.
- Keypad: 42 keys; soft-touch silicone rubber
- User''s Guide: 62 pp.; 5.0 x 2.5" (127 x 64 mm).
- Case: Vinyl with magnetic attachment and pocket for User''s Guide; black.
- Operating Temperature: 32-130 deg. F (0-55 deg. C)
- Display Type: LCD segment; 8 digits, with annunciator-legends
- Display Dimensions: 0.86 x 2.5" (22 x 64 mm)
- Accuracy: 10 digit internal accuracy