SAM4s - Samsung ER-320F Cash Register
The SAM4s ER-320F is a commercial grade, affordable, full featured electronic cash register. It features a large flat spill resistant keyboard, or a traditional raised keyboard, and either one or two high speed thermal printers. With 2 standard serial ports, LAN IRC Port, and a large 8 line operator display this machine has a wide variety of connection to fit your needs. This extremely flexible line of cash registers is designed to fit a wide range of business types from food service to retail with scanning. Easy to program and use, it?s an incredible value for merchants of all sizes. Let CRO customize one for your business today.
- 150 key position flat keyboard support 100 or more PLU locations.
- Large 8 line by 32 character operator display
- Single 2.25" High Speed Drop and load thermal receipt printer
- Electronic Journal without a traditional journal printer can save or print an electronic sales journal. Electronic journal is available on all models, allowing you to quickly search and investigate transaction-level information.
- Full Size 5 Bill / 5 Coin Cash Drawer with Media slots
- *Up To Approximately 20,000 PLUs That Can Be Accessed Directly Through Individual Keyboard PLU Keys Or Indirectly Through The PLU Look-Up Keys
- Automatic Tax Computation For Up To 4 Rates Or Tables
- 10 Media Keys: Cash, Check And Up To 8 Charge Keys
- Up To 99 Group Totals
- Up To 50 Clerks/Cashiers
- Graphic Bitmap Logo
- Condensed Journal
- Compulsory Cash Declaration
- Hash PLU Status
- Product pictured with optional Mag Card Reader
Operator Display||8-Line x 32 character Backlit Liquid Crystal Operator Display|
Customer Display||9-Digit LED pop up pole |
Printer Type||Seiko LTPD245 Thermal 22 Lines per second|
Paper Width||2-1/4" (58mm) Paper|
Dimensions||15-3/4"W x 11-13/16"H x 17-3/4"D|
Product Weight||26 lbs.|
Shipping Weight||30 lbs.|
Power Requirements||120V AC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz|
Power Consumption||Approximately 25 Watts|
Operation Temp||32°F - 104°F|
Humidity Range||30% to 80% RH|
Memory Protection||Full Charge For 24 Hours Will Protect Memory For 90 Days|
Purchase of Programming Assistance includes our standard 2hrs of programming service for up to 5000 items (PLUs). If you have any specific requests, please email or fax your programming info with your order # located in subject. Email: email@example.com or Fax: 1-201-768-1948. Please feel free to call us with any questions.