The Fellowes 55-piece Expanded Toolkit is ideal for upgrading, maintaining or repairing computer systems. Kit includes: fully flexible ratchet driver (3-way path), 6-piece precision screwdriver kit, flashlight with 2 AA batteries, brush, precision pen knife, diagonal cutting pliers, diagonal wire stripper, chip extractor, long nose pliers, 3-pronged parts retriever, electric voltage tester, crimp and strip wire stripper, spare parts and container, surface cleaning wipes, cable ties, anti-static wrist band, PC adapter bit, Torx Driver Bits (T8,T10,T15, T20, T27), Hollow Torx Driver Bits (T10-H, T15-H),adapter bit, #1 pozidriver bit, 4mm and 6mm slotted bits, square bits S0, S1, S2, S3, #0 and #2 Phillips bits and insulated tape. Combination bits measure in metric and standard units. All tools are demagnetized to prevent damage to your system, and stored in a black vinyl zippered case. Dimensions: 13-1/8-Inch x 7-Inch x 1-7/8-Inch.
- Combination bits measure in metric and standard units
- Demagnetized tools prevent damage to your system
- Securely stored in a black vinyl zippered case
- Dimensions: 13-1/8-Inch x 7-Inch x 1-7/8-Inch
- 55-piece computer toolkit for computer technicians and home electronics enthusiasts
- Durable zippered storage case holds everything in one place; all tools are demagnetized
- Includes Torx driver bits, 2-in-1 combo sockets, and slotted and square bits