Hand Select Option gives you the opportunity to save a great deal of money! Get the best refurbished piece from our stock at pocket soothing rates!
Ideal for engineers, surveyors, college students, scientists and medical professionals.
Accuracy, functionality, dependability. Scientific projects require these vital attributes for success. The pocket-sized HP 33s scientific programmable calculator delivers them - and more - with features that include 31KB user memory, your choice of RPN and algebraic data-entry modes, a powerful two-line display, and the timesaving HP Solve application. Permitted for use on SAT I, SAT II Math IC/IIC, ACT, PSAT/NMSQT, AP Chemistry/Physics, PLAN, EXPLORE?.
- 31KB RAM user memory
- Pocket-sized - take it anywhere
- algebraic and RPN data entry. Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) efficiently expresses calculation sequences without parentheses -- reducing the number of keystrokes.
- HP Solve application - write and solve equations for any variable without rewriting the original equation
- Edit, undo and delete capability
- Comfortable rubber side grips
- keystroke programming
- FLAGS: 0-11; SF, CF, FS?
- X?Y, X?,<, >, =, ?, ?, ?
- SHOW: press and hold [SHOW] to display CK=value length
- MEM: press [MEM] for the Catalog of program labels
- XEQ, R/S: execute a labeled program
- GTO, LBL, SOLVE, INPUT, VIEW, ISG, DSE, FN=, RTN, PSE key
- Solving and integrating programs
- 27-independent memory/storage and recall math statistics programs: curve fitting, straight line, exponential, logarithmic and power
- one/two variable statistics
- linear regression
- ?+: enter data point
- ?-: remove data point
- SUM: n, ?x, ?y, ?x2, ?y2, ?xy
- S, ? :, Sx, Sy, ?x, ?y
- x, y:x, y, xw
- L.R.: r, m, b, x'', y''
- binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal number calculation and conversion
- complement calculation
- trigonometric, inverse-trigonometric, hyperbolic
- polar-rectangular coordinate conversion
- power, square root, square, cube root, cube, reciprocal
- logarithmic and exponential
- /c function
- FDISP function: fraction, decimal conversion
- most precise fraction
- factors of denominator
- fixed denominator
- 40-physics constants
- scientific engineering notation
- unit conversions: ?cm, ?in, ?l, ?gal, ?kg, ?lb, ?°F , ?°C
- time conversions: ?HR, ?HMS
- engineering notation conversions: ?ENG, ?ENG
- % CHG key
- internal Napier precision