Lathem Model 1500E Atomic Time Recorder & Document Stamp
Atomic Time Synchronization
Using the same technology NASA employs to tell time, the Model 1500E wirelessly synchronizes with the National Institute of Standards and Technology''s (NIST) atomic clock in Boulder, Colorado. In addition to confirming the time daily, the 1500E automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time. No wires, no worries, and no more excuses for being late. As a time clock, the 1500E records employees? in and out times for payroll accounting. As a job clock it can track project time for accurate costing. And as a document stamp, the 1500E can print the date, time and preset messages on important documents.
- Synchronizes time via radio wave to the U.S. Atomic Clock
- Never needs resetting, keeps time during power outages.
- Perpetual calendar until Year 2099, changes year, month and date automatically.
- Changes time automatically during Daylight Savings.
- Selectable, Automatic activation for simple one-hand printing, Manual activation for accurate print positioning, or Combination Automatic and Manual activation ensures proper registration.
- Choose from 18 preset print formats.
- Choose from 13 preset messages: RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, CFMD, FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGN, APR?D, CMPL?D
- Print 2 or 4 digit years.
- Print time in AM/PM or 24HR format.
- Print seconds.
- Selectable print direction for left or right hand printing.
- Selectable English, French, Spanish or Portuguese language for printing.
- Use standard time cards or job cards.
- Choose regular minutes, 1/10, 1/100, or 5/100 of an hour.
- Enable or disable printing of leading zeros.
- Crisp and clear printing on paper or time cards.
- Compact design with small footprint.
- Mounts easily to wall or desktop.
- Prints time, date and messages.
- Easy to change ribbon cartridge.
- Large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week.
- Adjustable margin setting for precise print alignment
- 5 Year memory backup
- 1 year warranty.
- Dimensions: 6.3?W x 7.2?D x 5.7?H
- Weight: 4.4 Lbs.
- Power: 120VAC ± 10%, 60HZ, 0.4A
- Operating Temperature: 23ºF to 113ºF
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing
There are some environments and weather conditions that may influence the reception of the atomic radio signal. Just as with an AM radio, the Model 1500E can be positioned for optimal reception. Since it also operates as a highly accurate (+/- 15 seconds per month) quartz time clock, it will function properly while outside the reception area or if it can not receive the WWVB signal.