Martin Yale CDS200
CD Tray Liner Slitter and Perforator
The Martin Yale CDS200 is a brand new machine in the Martin Yale product line. Unit takes 8.5" x 11" paper in a standard 2-up format and cuts them to size and perforates the edge for quick and easy insertion into CD jewel cases. Made in U.S.A. and comes standard with a 1-year manufacturer''s warranty against defects.
- Easily convert 8.5 x 11 sheets into (2) CD jewel case inserts
- Perforated along side folds for easy insertion into jewel case
- Semi self-sharpening blades to allow for extended operation before service
- Adjustable paper guides for quick and easy registration
- Cuts and perforates up to 4200 sheets per hour
- Handles 24# Bond stock or equivalent
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8 thick
CD Insert Cutter, Model CDS200
Unit Dimensions: 10.5" x 15" x 6"
Unit Weight: 32 Lbs.
UPC Code: 0-11991-91230-2
Power: 115VAC, Standard Plug