NC-1100 is the basic model of the NC-1000 Series family.
With capability of handling 1 ~ 5 currencies, and affordable cost, it is the perfect device for medium cash flow spots.
For anti-counterfeiting, every nation has tried hard to add embedded features to currencies. Due to the measurements of banknotes, these features are built-in orthogonal to the long edge. Almost every friction counter counts banknotes along the short edge, and hence customers must invest a lot of money in buying machines equipped with a bunch of sensors to not miss these important features.
There are machines counting paper by the long edge, but most of them require feeding the papers manually. This time-consuming distraction adds up to the workload and can cause problems while collecting money. NC1000 series is created to overcome the above weaknesses by automatically feeding paper lengthwise. With its battery powered and 1.1 kg lightweight design, you can fold and take it anywhere you need; and when in use, this smallest self feeding note counter saves even more space on your desk.
Equipped with latest sensors and state-of-the-art software, NC1000 series is capable of authenticating currencies USD, Euro, and other specified currencies with its built-in currency exchange table. Users are able to print the counting result instantly via the printer connection, or output the counting results to PC through USB connection.
- Portable -- Foldable, light weight and can equipped with rechargeable battery*.
- Fast -- Auto feeding, at least 250notes/min (280notes/min at USD size).
- Accurate -- Can discriminate value and detect very good quality counterfeits.
- Convenient – Non-directive detection with 4 operation modes: Mix / Sort / Face / Orientation; Adjustable strap stops batch counting, and Add function for cumulative counting when desired.
- User friendly -- Full function backlit large LCD display, graphic base user interface, ergonomic keypad, hopper and stacker.
- Efficient -- Users are able to print the counting result instantly via direct printer connection, or output to PC through USB connection. Full function large LED remote display*, for customers to observe and confirm counting synchronously, speed up your teller line.
- Easy maintenance -- Easy opening bill path, for better maintenance and jam removing; Online upgrade system, USB programming socket and easy-to-use program, provides debugging and upgrading in just a minute.
- Great quality -- Whole equipment designed and produced in Taiwan, sensors from Japan and US, all components lead-free and meeting ROHS standard.
||Roller Friction Type
||LCD Display with Backlight
||At least 250 Notes Per Minute
||Approx 80 New Notes, (At least 100 Notes with extension hopper.*)
||Approx 150 New Notes
|Max Note Size
||185 x 82 x 0.5 (mm)
||Magnetic, Infrared Pattern, Ultraviolet, and Color.
|Bill Insert Direction
||In All Direction, Face or Un-faced
||Count, Mix, Sort, Face, Orientation
||USD, EUR, JPY, HKD, CNY, TWD, GBP, ZAR, TRY, IRR, MXN, CRC, NIO, PEN, COP, SEK, PLN, DKK, and other specified currencies
PC Connection Interface (USB)
Remote Display Interface
||Switching Power Supply AC90~240V 50／60Hz.
MA Li-ion battery pack DC7.2V 2200mA.
||Temperature 0° ~ 40° C
Humidity 20% ~ 90% RH.
||Folded – 240 x 138 x 67 (mm),
Expanded – 428 x 138 x 110 (mm), (L x W x H)
||1.1Kg without Battery Pack
1.2Kg with Battery Pack
MA Battery Pack
CE / FCC / ROHS
|Specifications provided are approximate and subject to change without notice.