Hand Select Option gives you the opportunity to save a great deal of money! Get the best refurbished piece from our stock at pocket soothing rates!
Dependable Copying with Portable Convenience
Have copier; will travel; The PC160 copier, with its smart folding compact design, fits on a desktop and can be carried from your office to your meeting using the built-in pop-up handle.
Requiring no warm-up time, the PC160 is ready to copy whenever you are. Use the 50-sheet stack paper tray for multiple copies up to 9 at a time or set the full-feed mode for up to 50 copies. The PC160 generates copies at 4 copies-per-minute from up to letter-size originals. The adjustable exposure slide gives you the freedom to control how light or dark the copies come out. With Canon''s Single Cartridge System, you are assured of virtually maintenance-free performance at just pennies-per-copy.
From a small home office to the top of an executive''s desktop, users will find the simple and convenient features perfect to get the job done. Wherever an easy-to-use copier is needed, the PC160 will fit perfectly.
What''s in the Box
- PC160 Machine
- Starter Cartridge
- Power cord
- Documentation kit
- Compact desktop copying
- Single Cartridge System
- 4 copies-per-minute
- Up to letter-size copying
- 50-sheet paper tray
- Instant warm-up/no waiting
- Auto shut-off saves energy
- Automatic exposure
- Type: Analog
- Mono Copy Speed Up To: 4 copies-per-minute
- Warm Up Time: 0 seconds (68° F)
- First Copy Time: 22 seconds*
- Paper Feeding: 50-sheet tray**, 4.1" x 5.9" - 8.5" x 11"
- Paper Weight: 17 to 32 lb.
- Copy Features:
- Automatic and manual exposure;
- auto shut-off;
- carrying handle
- Cartridge: Canon E20 (E starter cartridge included)
- Power Source: 120 V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption Approx: 650W (max)
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty with Exchange Program***
Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.** Based on 20 lb. paper.Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
Note:-Toners, Drum, Copiers, and Printers CANNOT be returned if opened and used.