Checkout $0.00

Presstex 20-Point Classification Folders, Letter, Six-Section, Red, 10

Item#:

HX-C140-MAK4

Brand:

ACCO Brands

MPN:

A7015006

Condition:

New

Retail Price:

$85.10

Ace Depot Price:

$74.00 InStock

You Save:

$11.10(13.04%)

RUSH processing (same day processing):
(Choosing rush shipping option ensures your order will ship within 24hrs)
Gift Wrap:
Gift Wrapping
Xmas(+$15.00)
Hannukah(+$15.00)
Holiday(+$15.00)
Winter(+$15.00)
Happy Birthday - Colorful Stripes(+$15.00)
Mother's Day - Flowers(+$15.00)
Father's Day - Gone Fishing(+$15.00)
Love - Hearts(+$15.00)
No Gift Wrap

Gift Wrapper Message:(Max 50 Chars)  

Your Total: $74.00
Quantity

Separate documents by function or by subject. Extra durable, moisture-resistant 20 pt. PRESSTEX covers. 1 capacity fasteners on inside covers and on both sides of dividers. Color-matched Tyvek reinforced gussets. 2/5 cut top tabs in right of center position. Global Product Type: Classification Folders-Top Tab Classification Folder Type: Top Tab Size: Letter Number of Sections: 6 Cover Material(s): 20 pt. PRESSTEX Interior Divider Material: 20 pt. Kraft Cover Color(s): Red Number of Fasteners: 6 Fastener Capacity on Inside Covers: 1/2 Fastener Capacity for Dividers: 1/2 Expansion: 3 Tab Cut: 2/5 Tab Position: Right of Center Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 10% Total Recycled Content Percent: 60%

  • ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
Customer Reviews

No reviews are available for this product.

Write Your Own Reviews
*Your Name
*Email Address
*Your Review
*Rating
Rating Rating Rating Rating Rating
 Verification
security captcha
*Enter the code shown
 
QUALITY

OFFICE PRODUCT

FOR LESS!
SAVE ON NEW AND
REFURBISHED CASH REGISTERS
,
COPIERS, FAX MACHINES, PRINTERS
ETC DON'T SEE A PRODUCT ON OUR SITE? CONTACT US AND WE CAN SOURCE IT FOR YOU WITH NO DELAY!