The price and innovative technology of our Web Punch Time Clock makes it a one-of-a-kind solution for small businesses. Unlike the market-standard for Web Browser based employee time and attendance systems of recurring monthly fees, the Web Punch Time Clock is available for a one-time nominal flat fee! The Web Punch Time Clock employee licenses, sold in quantities of 5, are yours to own and be re-assigned to other employees when and if turnover occurs.
Capture your employees? punches anytime, anywhere using a browser based time clock that runs on LAN, WAN, Internet, or a stationary computer.
Web Browser Based Employee Entry
- Compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome
- Quickly deployed, easily maintained, and broadly accessible
- Supported by most web-enabled devices: PC, Mac, iPhone, Smartphone, PDA, and more
- Employee can view hours, transfer to break, or department (with Management Plus upgrade)
Enhanced Transparency for Off-site Employees
- Get accurate real-time employee punch data from employees working while traveling or at a remote location
- IP restrictions prevent employees from signing in from unauthorized locations
- Set sign IN/OUT zones (Revision Zones) by department with Rules Plus Upgrade
Save on Unnecessary Costs
- One time purchase, no monthly fees
- 5 employee licenses and will allow a maximum of 25 employees to clock IN/OUT using the Web browser interface
- IP address restrictions and GPS tracking (iPhones only) eliminate time clock fraud
System Requirements: This upgrade is available with Universal Time Clock 2.0 versions only. Your time clock must be connected using the Ethernet connection; directly to your PC, network, or remotely over the Internet.