- Hassle-free networking; easy-to-use functionality
- Full-featured analog fax, with dual access for increased productivity
- 200-page fax memory (4 MB)
- Scan to PC, network, FTP, e-mail or USB memory stick
- Compact design to fit even the smallest environment
- 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF)
- 250-sheet standard/max paper capacity
- Banner printing capability on sheets up to 4 feet in length
- Separate toner cartridges and image drums for greater cost efficiency
- 1-Year Overnight Exchange limited warranty
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/365
The MC360 Color MFP from OKI Printing Solutions is the perfect solution for individuals and small workgroups. It combines speed, reliability and ease of use with high-quality color and four-in-one functionality—all in an affordable desktop device with a footprint small enough to fit easily into your work space.
It has fast print and copy speeds—yet, with HD Color printing technology and a print resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi, there’s no trade-off of speed for output quality. Multi-level printheads and microfine toner provide more detail, greater color depth, and reduced grain for breathtaking output even on ordinary office paper—while Auto Color Balance ensures color consistency across all jobs.
Single Pass Color™ technology provides a straight paper path with fewer moving parts, allowing for smooth paper handling and higher speeds while ensuring greater reliability.
Versatile scan-to capabilities – Turn hard-copy documents into electronic files by placing them in the automatic document feeder (ADF) or directly onto the flatbed scanner, and scanning them in black & white or color.
Scan a document directly to a locally attached PC or to the shared directory on the network (without the need for additional software), to an e-mail address, to an FTP site, or as an attachment for a fax. Or simply insert a USB memory stick into the port conveniently located on the front of the unit, save your scan to the memory stick, and you’re on your way in seconds.
A full-featured fax device – The MC360 MFP comes with a number of fax features found in more expensive units, including Tel/Fax auto switching, a telephone answering device (TAD) interface, speed-dial ID display, and generous fax memory. Its dual access functionality lets you perform two tasks at the same time.
Enhancing productivity – The MC360 MFP is quite user friendly. It’s network-ready right out of the box and has an intuitive operator panel that’s simple to use and a backlit LCD display that''s easy to read.
It also comes with several useful software utilities: the OKI® hotkey desktop application reduces common tasks to a single click; PaperPort® and OmniPage® from Nuance® convert scans into workable, transportable digital files and provide feature-rich OCR capabilities.
The banner printing capability and media versatility of the MC360 MFP mean businesses can lower costs by producing more professional-looking documents in-house. And, with a duty cycle of up to 35,000 pages per month, this durable device can be relied upon to handle large daily print and copy volumes.
Expect more support – You can expect total support from your Authorized OKI Printing Solutions MFP provider. If you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert based in North America, 24/7/365, by calling toll-free: 800.OKI.DATA (800.654.3282).
- Color Print Speed (ppm): 16
- Mono Print Speed (ppm): 20
- Processor: 266 MHz
- Print Resolution (dpi): 1200 x 600
- Duty Cycle (pg./mo.): 35,000
- Connectivity: USB v2.0 high-speed;10/100 Base-T Ethernet (network)
- Network I/F: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (network)
- Emulations: Enhanced Windows® Printing (GDI)
- Operating Systems: Windows® Vista®/Vista x64, XP Home/Professional/x64, Server 2008 (x86/x64), Server 2003/2003 x64, 2000; Mac® OS X.3+
- Resident Scalable Fonts: Through Host PC
- Color Copy Speed (ppm): 16
- Mono Copy Speed (ppm): 20
- Scanning Speed: 300 dpi – 10 ppm color, 20 ppm black & white; 600 dpi – 5 ppm color, 10 ppm black & white
- Scan Type: Color and black & white flatbed
- Scan Method: TWAIN
- Scan-to-PC: Yes
- Scan-to-Email Protocol: Yes
- Scan-to-File File Formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PCX, GIF, TGA, PNG, WMF, EMF
- TWAIN Driver: Windows 2000 and higher
- Address Book Management: LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Standard Imaging RAM (MB): 128
- Maximum Imaging RAM (MB): 320
- Scanner ADF: Up to 50 letter/legal sheets (16 lb. – 28 lb.)
- Maximum Page Size: Main Tray 8.5" x 14"; Multi-Purpose tray 8.5" x 47.24" banners
- Standard Printer Input: 250 sheets via Tray 1; 1 sheet via Bypass Tray
- Paper Size: Letter, Legal 13/13.5/14, Banner,Executive, A4, A5, B5, A6; Envelopes – C5, C6, DL, Monarch, COM 9, COM 10
- Paper Weight: Main tray 17 lb. – 32 lb. (64–120 gsm); Manual feed 20 lb. bond –110 lb. index (75–203 gsm)
- Size (W x D x H) (inches/cm): 17.6" x 21.5" x 20.5" (44.7 cm x 54.6 cm x 52.0 cm)
- Weight (lb.): 63.9
- Power Comsumption: Operating Normal 400W, Max 980W; Idle 110W; Power Save <30W
- Acoustic Noise: Operating (Printing/Scanning/Copying) <53 dB; Standby <39 dB
- Printer: 1-Year limited warranty with Overnight Exchange
- Digital LED Printheads: 5-Year limited warranty
- Toll-free Support Line: 1.800.OKI.DATA (800.654.3282)
Note:-Toners, Drum, Copiers, and Printers CANNOT be returned if opened and used.