MC560n MFP: the best functionality and performance in one convenient HD Color multifunction product for small to medium workgroups
The MC560n MFP from OKI Printing Solutions is a truly integrated color-and-mono device that can print, copy, scan and fax. It will satisfy the high-volume demands of a busy office environment, bringing greater productivity and cost-savings to your business. It’s perfect for small to medium workgroups, delivering color or black & white documents quickly and efficiently, along with 4-in-1 multifunctionality and real value for your investment. The MC560n MFP is designed to increase your pace and improve your image.
More functionality means more for business – With the MC560n MFP’s superior paper handling and software, businesses can quickly produce professional results in-house. Big tasks are handled with ease. Exceptional print and copy performance will enhance productivity without compromising print quality. Analogue fax and a wide range of easy-to-use “scan-to” features will streamline processes without the need for a steep learning curve. All at a highly competitive price. High-quality documents for a better impression – Even with print speeds of up to 20 ppm in color and 32 ppm in black & white1, there is no compromise on print quality. High Definition Color technology and 1200 x 600 dpi resolution improve detail, color depth and finish, delivering stunning output on ordinary office paper for truly professional-looking business documents. Auto Color Balance provides consistent results throughout the life of the printer.
Manage the network, manage the costs – Included within the MC560n MFP are three useful, powerful pieces of software, all of which help to keep costs down and productivity up. Set-up Utility allows easy installation across a network; PrintSuperVision enables administrators to remotely monitor all printers; and Job Accounting software makes it simple to manage color usage and costs.
Simple to install—even easier to operate – With its compact, ergonomic design the MC560n MFP fits into the smallest office space. It’s network-ready and simple to set up, and the user-friendly operator panel speeds every function.
Built-in dependability keeps your work flowing – As with all OKI Printing Solutions products, the MC560n MFP is built to perform, day in, day out. Its straight paper path, high duty cycle, and high-capacity consumables help ensure that the device keeps running, minimizing the need for user intervention while maintaining workflow. OKI Printing Solutions backs the MC560n MFP with an On-Site warranty and 24x7x365 live tech support.
- Color Print Speed (ppm): 20
- Mono Print Speed (ppm): 32
- Processor: 500 MHz
- Print Resolution (dpi): 1200 x 600 dpi
- Duty Cycle (pg./mo.): 60,000 prints/copies per month
- Connectivity: USB v2.0 High Speed; 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (network), Dual RJ-11 (Fax)
- Emulations: PCL® 5c, PCL 6; PostScript® 3™
- Operating Systems: Windows® 2000, XP Home/ XP Professional/XP Professional x64, Server 2003/ Server 2003 x64, Server 2008/Server 2008 x64, Vista®/Vista x64; Mac® OS X PowerPC 10.4, Mac OS X Intel® 10.5.x
- Resident Scalable Fonts: 87 PCL, 136 PostScript®
- Bitmap (PCL) Fonts: OCR-A/B, USPS® ZIP Barcode
- Options: Duplex (2-Sided) Printing
- Color Copy Speed (ppm): 20
- Mono Copy Speed (ppm): 32
- Scanning Speed: Up to 10 cpm color, 20 cpm black & white
- Scan Type: Color and black & white; flatbed
- Scan Method: Create electronic file from hard copy original with Nuance® PaperPort® 11.2 software
- Scan-to-Email Protocol: Scan to e-mail with embedded LDAP
- Standard Imaging RAM (MB): 256 MB
- Maximum Imaging RAM (MB): 768 MB
- Maximum Page Size: 8.5" x 48" banners
- Standard Printer Input: 400 sheets (300-sheet standard tray, 100-sheet Multi-Purpose tray)
- Maximum Capacity: 400 sheets
- Paper Size: Letter, Legal, Banner, Executive, A4, A5, B5, A6; Envelopes – C5, DL, Monarch, COM 9, COM 10
- Paper Weight: Main tray 17 lb. – 32 lb. (64–120 gsm); Optional 2nd tray 17 lb. – 46 lb. (64–176 gsm); Manual feed 20 lb. bond – 110 lb. index (75–203 gsm)
- Size (W x D x H) (inches/cm): 19.7" x 23.6" x 26.7" (50.0 cm x 60.0 cm x 68.0 cm)
- Weight (lb.): 81.6 lb. (37.0 kg)
- Power Comsumption: Peak 1200W; Standby 110W; Normal 490W; Power Save <27W
- Acoustic Noise: Operating up to 59.5 dB(A); Standby 37 dB(A)
- Printer: 1-Year On-Site limited warranty
- Digital LED Printheads: 5-Year limited warranty
Note:-Toners, Drum, Copiers, and Printers CANNOT be returned if opened and used.