Advanced Linear Digital Plan Measure
The affordable Scale Master®Pro is designed for contractors, engineers, architects, estimators and draftspersons. New ergonomic design makes it comfortable to hold, and the dual LCD displays make it much easier to read. Get fast, accurate Linear, Area and Volume takeoffs from blueprints, drawings and maps. It features 72 built-in scales - 6 custom scales and built-in memory. Quickly switch between Metric and Imperial Modes. ALock switch prevents accidental changes of mode, scale and units. It is an ideal tool for preparing bids and estimates from plans and blueprints in the field or office.
It helps you:
- Dramatically Cut Takeoff Time
- Speed Estimates
- Improve Profit
- Reduce Errors
Dimensional Math and Conversions:
- Wide range of dimensional units: Use best-suited units to fit your work- Decimal Inches, Feet-Inches, Decimal Feet, Yards, Miles, Nautical Miles, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Kilometers - including Square and Cubic formats.
- 72 built-in scales: 39 Imperial (Feet-Inch) and 33 Metric for maximum versatility in architectural and engineering scaling.
- Six custom scales: Three each for Imperial and Metric units, lets you "roll" or define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced, enlarged or are out-of-scale. Permanently store the new scale for future use.
- Dedicated Length, Width and Height keys: RolI,store and recall L, W&H values and instantly find rectangular Areas and Volumes.
- Count while rolling: Push-button counter lets you count items as you roll.
Time Saving Utilities:
- Lock Switch: Lock in the mode and scale to prevent changing them while rolling.
- Subtract Key: Allows you to easily deduct rolled distances.
- Accumulating (M+) Memory: Allows easy totaling of dimensions or counts – perfect for multi-page plans.
- Auto Shut-off
- Hard Cover Protective Case
- User Guide
- (2) CR-2032 Long-life Lithium Batteries
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty
7.3 x 1.9 x 0.6" (186 x 47 x 15mm)
Product Weight (product only with battery):
2.1 oz. (60 g)
Two 3-volt lithium (CR-2032) batteries (included)
LCD segment; 7-digit main display, 3-digit count, 5-digit scale display, with annunciator legends
2-4%, based on user''s start & stop accuracy; 12 digit internal accuracy