Icon Time Systems PIN Entry Employee Time Clock
Whether you''ve never owned a time clock or are transitioning from a mechanical to automated system, you''ll find this unit intuitive and easy to use. Within minutes, you''ll have everything you need to streamline your timekeeping and payroll process. Employees simply enter a unique ID number to clock IN or OUT, and the PIN Entry Employee Time Clock does the rest: no badges to use, lose, or replace.
It''s no wonder Icon Time Systems time clocks are used by more than one million employees of small businesses across the U.S. and Canada.
Easy to setup -
Attach the locking wall-mounting bracket to the wall and lock the time clock into place with the key. Connect the 50-foot cable to a PC that''s running TimeVue® software (included) and you''re ready to go in minutes.
Easy to clock IN or OUT -
Assign your employees their own 3 to 9 digit ID codes and start using the clock: no badges to forget, lose, or wear out. Employees can view their last punch and hours worked directly at the clock.
Easy to manage -
TimeVue software records, calculates and reports employee hours, and can export timekeeping data to QuickBooks, ADP®, Paychex®, ASCII, Microsoft® Excel® and many other payroll export programs.
Easy to grow -
Only Icon Time Systems offers the convenience of adding more employee time clocks by using your choice of direct cable, modems, or TCP communications. Your employee time clock and software can be upgraded to add more features and more employees for an additional fee, so your investment will be flexible for years to come.
The Icon Time Systems PIN Entry Employee Time Clock:
- Tracks regular time, two levels of overtime, sick, holiday and vacation pay
- Lets you edit timecards, check attendance, and view hours at the time clock or PC
- Prints timecard, Who''s IN/OUT, Missed Entry, Detail, Total, and Wage reports
- Exports timekeeping data directly to QuickBooks, ADP®, Paychex®, ASCII, Microsoft® Excel® and many other payroll export programs
- Sustains all pay period types
- Supports 50 employees: upgradeable to 200 per employee time clock with additional fee
- Up to 99 different departments in total for the system.
- Allows multiple departments assignments per employee — 18 in total
- Accepts tips, job numbers, and department changes at the clock
- Archives data and stores employee records for unlimited time
- Supports multiple clocks
- Enables multi-user support that shares data across multiple PCs (upgrade required)
- Includes free 30-day support
What''s in the box?
- Pin Entry Employee Time Clock
- TimeVue® Software
- 50-foot communications cable
- AC power adapter
- Printed, fully illustrated user manual
- Locking wall-mounting bracket
- Set of two mounting keys
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
Why choose Intelligent Storage™ over real time?
Intelligent Storage™ protects valuable employee data.
Real-time systems rely on a constant connection to a computer in order to record punches. The problem is, if your PC locks up or shuts off, the time clock or cable breaks, or there''s a power interruption, your employees are stranded...and valuable payroll data is not recorded.
Time clock data is too important to lose, and PCs fail all too often. That''s why all Icon Time Systems time clocks feature Intelligent Storage™: a fail-safe method that allows you to record employee attendance information, with or without a functioning PC.
Intelligent Storage™ also:
- Gives your employees much better feedback — never leaving them feeling disconnected.
- Greets employees when signing IN or OUT with their name and on-screen instructions to guide them through the transaction.
- Knows each employee''s profile, allowing them to change departments, enter tips or job numbers, view their hours worked, and check their last punch right at the clock.
- Reduces training time drastically, and increases employee satisfaction: employees can see that their information is being accurately recorded!